Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to find two more hunters for Bow Season opening day (Sept 29 &30)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to find two more hunters for Bow Season opening day (Sept 29 &30)!

It's that time of the year! For all of y'all that don't have your own land or a lease this year, join the club. Being short on time and money but still wanting to put a couple deer in the freezer, the only way that I've found to do it is to get a bunch of guys together and negotiate a package deal.

Right now I'm only a couple guys short of getting this done. The goal is not to pay more than $350 for two solid days of hunting with lodging, BYO food and beverages, that would include one doe or a spike. I got that deal this year plus one free hog!

This hunt is in San Saba.

Who's in?

This year they have more deer than last year!

Here's a link to what happened last year: https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=672384
    Last edited by banzai; 09-03-2018, 11:49 AM.

No takers yet??? I cant commit to those dates but cant wait to get back down there. Great atmosphere, tons of animals, great food, great drinks. Hope to hunt with you guys again this year. My son is begging me to get him in one of your stands.

Ken

Comment

How much for an additional doe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

I’ve got two of us. Pm me

Comment

Was hoping for another late season hunt to for me and son. looks like y'all had a blast last year!

Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
              How much for an additional doe?

$200. Sorry for the late reply. I had trouble logging into the site.

PM sent, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                Was hoping for another late season hunt to for me and son. looks like y'all had a blast last year!

Have fun!
                When you and your son decide to go, let me know. Even if I don't have a tag left, it's fun place to hang out. And there are always hogs, too.

Comment

Looks like with have full house! Thanks, guys!

Anyone still interested, let me know. It's good to have stand-bys in case someone drops out.

Comment

full house is a good deal we are so ready got her new bow last week the thing can fling some arrows. She is ready for this to happen and we are ready to meet everyone

Comment

The Johnson family bow hunting ranch is 280 2.5 days. We seen deer last year no giants but it was a fun get away.

Comment

Richard,

I am in again this year. Going to have my sone with me. He gets home from the navy this month. What do you need from me to reserve our spot?

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by recar View Post
                          Richard,

I am in again this year. Going to have my sone with me. He gets home from the navy this month. What do you need from me to reserve our spot?

Bill
                          This particular hunt is over. (It was a blast)

Comment

Working...
                          X