Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hombre View Post
    Just got on this site and didn't realize there are a bunch of central texas guys hunting Mexico. Been hunting Mexico since 1980. The last 4 years have been rough, bad drought in prior years, poor fawn crop results in few mature bucks to hunt. HOWEVER, we have the makings for some super hunting the next 5 or 6 years. The deer were in better shape in mid Jan than I have ever seen them before. With a little March or April rain, the coming year will show off some great Mexico bucks.
    Best of luck to all you guys out there.
    Good to have you here. Folks on here hunt from below N.L to up by Del Rio. You probably have some neighbors here.

Comment

Just got on this site and didn't realize there are a bunch of central texas guys hunting Mexico. Been hunting Mexico since 1980. The last 4 years have been rough, bad drought in prior years, poor fawn crop results in few mature bucks to hunt. HOWEVER, we have the makings for some super hunting the next 5 or 6 years. The deer were in better shape in mid Jan than I have ever seen them before. With a little March or April rain, the coming year will show off some great Mexico bucks.
      Welcome in

Comment

Well some of you have heard about some of the drama on the Seco. Some of the family hasn’t been getting along and some of the family members are going to do their own thing. With that being said we leased one of the ranches that became available. I have never been so excited about being on a new lease. So all you Seco boys call out and maybe we could have a beer sometime.

Comment

mexico

I've been hunting north of the Columbia bridge off Highway 2. May be looking for a place depending on work schedule. Not sure if I'm going to be able to hunt with possible changes at work but let me know if you guys know of a ranch available.
          Thanks

Comment

Welcome to the Group!

Comment

Tuned in...
              Thanks Bo

Comment

Any AC guys on here willing to go over to Rancho Zancudo I am sure the pay will be good

Comment

Thanks for starting new one Bo. We had a pretty good year and we sure saw a lot of good up and comers. Hope we have good rain. headed down in a couple of weeks exited to see all the green hope are place is that green.

Comment

In, and praying for rain!

Comment

Viva ole Mexico [emoji1166]!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In

Comment

We go down Saturday to check on new ranch excited to get back in the red dirt again after some years away!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            We go down Saturday to check on new ranch excited to get back in the red dirt again after some years away!

We’re headed south Thursday for some ranch time. Should be a good weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post
                              We’re headed south Thursday for some ranch time. Should be a good weekend.

Safe travels boss Come Thursday I’ll be in autopilot

Comment

Gonna head down this weekend to fill feeders and check the last round of pictures. Consumption was way down last trip, but curious to see what it looks like now.

Supposed to be a hot one this Saturday. Good luck to everyone heading down!

Comment

Working...
                                X