Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outfitter

Originally posted by bahhart View Post
    Does anybody know an outfitter that works the Columbia crossing? Names and numbers please. TIA
    Artuo Rodrigez is who I would use 011 521 867 157 9372 cell
    011 52 867 710 8235 home

Comment

Over an inch in Guerro,Tamp.

Comment

Originally posted by LG Mexico Hntr View Post

Good rain. Hope we got that much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LG Mexico Hntr View Post
          Great news!!!!

Comment

We got 0.05", so we are up to 0.13" in a month. I think that puts us around 2.6" since October 2017.

Comment

.6 for us. Not much but we'll take it...

Comment

1.25 last night on my place!!

Comment

I have another trailer question:
                  My 09 Z71 1500 crapped out last week, so I had to trade it in. New truck still has dealer paper plates, and no registration, and title wont come in until after my trip - so I don't want to take it across next weekend (even though we don't hunt past the 2nd checkpoint).

My 16' trailer is registered in my name, and I have the original trailer title and registration w/ me.

Can I haul this trailer across w/ my Dads truck (I would take his title and original registration, but he would not be with me), or will I run into issues with the trailer title/registration not matching the truck title & registration?

Crossing @ Columbia for what its worth...

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                    I have another trailer question:
                    My 09 Z71 1500 crapped out last week, so I had to trade it in. New truck still has dealer paper plates, and no registration, and title wont come in until after my trip - so I don't want to take it across next weekend (even though we don't hunt past the 2nd checkpoint).

My 16' trailer is registered in my name, and I have the original trailer title and registration w/ me.

Can I haul this trailer across w/ my Dads truck (I would take his title and original registration, but he would not be with me), or will I run into issues with the trailer title/registration not matching the truck title & registration?

Crossing @ Columbia for what its worth...

Thanks in advance.
                    I have never been asked for my truck registration unless we were getting a vehicle permit to go past the second check point. I have been asked for trailer registration every time I bought a trailer. I would think you would be alright. Hopefully someone else will chime in.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                      I have never been asked for my truck registration unless we were getting a vehicle permit to go past the second check point. I have been asked for trailer registration every time I bought a trailer. I would think you would be alright. Hopefully someone else will chime in.

I got asked for my registration on my truck a couple months ago probably a spot check on us loco gringos [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                        I got asked for my registration on my truck a couple months ago probably a spot check on us loco gringos [emoji16]

Which bridge? Has that happened before? I always have mine anyway but just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                          Which bridge? Has that happened before? I always have mine anyway but just curious.

Nuevo Laredo Bubba
                          Showed him the paper he checked door and vin and said bamanose [emoji23]

Comment

I’ve been asked for my registration at the Eagle Pass crossing. I’m also pretty sure you can’t take a vehicle or trailer over there unless the person is with you that it is registered to. Not 100% though.

Comment

I wouldn’t chance it. I’ve had my truck confiscated years ago because I had no permit and was past the checkpoint. Yes I was in the wrong but the punishment doesn’t always fit the crime. If they look at your documentation and it doesn’t match then you have to leave your truck somewhere or have to turn around and go home. Just my $.02

Comment

Agree 100% with above. I have had to show registration on truck, trailers, and any avt's many times. Do not risk it ever

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X