Bass Tournaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bass Tournaments

With deer season in the rear view mirror for most of us it's time to turn our attention to other activities to scratch our outdoor itch.

I'm sure several on here are bass fishermen and will be hitting the various tournament trails and I thought it may be helpful to post your club schedules here and open discussion for those looking for a backseat, or advice on where to get started.

I'll start by adding Ray Hubbard Bass Clubs schedule. These are club tournaments but guest are welcome, we typically fish the second Saturday of the month. Monthly meetings are at Bass Pro in Garland the Thursday night before each tournament for more info.

Saturday February 10 – Lake Palestine
    Saturday March 10 – Lake Cypress Springs
    Saturday April 14 – Lake Tawakoni
    Saturday April 28 – RHBC Open – Lake Ray Hubbard
    Saturday May 12 – Cedar Creek Lake
    Saturday June 9 – Lake Bob Sandlin
    Saturday July 14 – Lake Texoma
    Saturday August 11 – Lake Lavon
    Saturday September 8 – Lake Ray Hubbard
    Saturday October 13 – Lake Lewisville
    Saturday/Sunday November 10-11 RHBC Championship – Lake/Lakes TBA

Bass Tournaments

Well if anyone that fishes Conroe, Fayette or the Houston area for that matter

Let me know

I have all my own gear and probably enough for two people. Just no boat [emoji16] willing to split costs of things also.

I fished tournaments on Conroe for 4 years before losing my boat.

Sierracharlie out…
    Last edited by sierracharlie338; 01-26-2018, 12:02 PM.

Comment

RHBC definitely has some sticks fishing it, guy I know usually does pretty well in their tournaments.

My partner and I are going to keep fishing Media Bass till we get more consistent and learn more lakes but might end up join a club that is team based. We both used to fish Century but he finally got a boat.

Comment

Hoping to hit Rayburn this weekend and knock the rust off.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
          RHBC definitely has some sticks fishing it, guy I know usually does pretty well in their tournaments.

My partner and I are going to keep fishing Media Bass till we get more consistent and learn more lakes but might end up join a club that is team based. We both used to fish Century but he finally got a boat.
          You're right about the guys in RHBC there are some real serious fisherman and all good guys willing to help the rest of us slugs get better.

Comment

Have never fished a tournament. I love to fish but I'm afraid I would not enjoy it if all I could think about is if I am going to win my entry fee back. That's why I would never make it as a gambler.

Comment

I don't have time to go to other lakes so I just jackpot all the tournaments on Ray Roberts. Majority of my fishing is done in the evenings after work.

Comment

Working...
              X