Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmoore2006 View Post
    groceries packaged from home by self-consumption stores, closed and without runoff
    Raw, sewn or dried beef in any presentation: Personal consumption of 5 kilograms per hunter.
    Raw pork meat, sewn or stuffed in any presentation: Personal consumption of 2 kilograms per hunter.
    Chicken meat, raw turkey, sewn or sausage in any presentation: Personal consumption of 2 kilograms per hunter
    Fresh pasta in any presentation (whole, filleted or in pieces), frozen or frozen. Personal consumption of 1 kilogram per hunter
    Sausages of beef, pork, poultry
    Fresh or dehydrated cheeses in any presentation: Personal consumption 1 kilograms per hunter
    Butter Personal consumption .5 kilograms per hunter
    Creams Personal consumption .5 kilograms per hunter
    Vegetables, fruits, coffee, seeds, flours and cereals with the requirements and amounts currently authorized.

English version [emoji106]
    Gracias👍

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
      If the POI bbq pit has a fire in it we are SOL still good news. I only had meat conficated 2 or 3 times but its a bad feeling knowing your going to eat javalina if you cant catch some quail!
      I'll starve

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        I'll starve

Makes 2 of us. As bo says I’m not eating a rat

Comment

[quote=RanchoAB;13265187]
          Originally posted by Hunt24/7Hard View Post

I highly recommend this guy from 12 point taxidermy. His name is Miguel Herrera. He is our scorer for the Cola Blanca contest in Laredo. Great guy. He has a shop in Laredo as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do fantastic work.
          Booth was set up at Cola Blanca last year. Very easy process

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre View Post
            Just for the record, IF they find a dead tick on your Mexico mounted deer, it will be rejected and you will have to take the mounted deer back to Mexico. It has happened. The USDA people are interpreting the letter of the law and not the intent of the law which is to not allow live ticks into Texas.
            taxidermy guy, you are wasting your time talking to anyone about this tick law, I know, I have gone as high up the bureaucratic chain as possible. You can fly in a cape to DFW from Mexico RAW unfrozen and you are good to go. Bring a cape across Columbia that has been frozen for a month with a dead tick and it will be rejected.
            Please everyone listen to me on what I am about to say. This will be the best tip you get today. DO NOT discuss anything about your deer capes, the people working the bridge or ANYTHING else you do not want the USDA agents to hear while they are in their office. They have a listening device at the waiting area at Columbia. I believe they intentionally make you wait while they listen to your conversations hoping to get some information they can use against you. This is NOT speculation, it is a fact. Be very carefull while at the Columbia bridge while checking your deer or anything else.
            10-4 but out of curiosity Im still going to call.. WOW ...... It sure sounds like a huge circle jerk..... There is more to this than a tick.. I'm not sure what but something.. These people are smart enough to know that a dead tick is 0 harm to anyone or anything.. They are also smart enough to know that deer, and other tick carrying animals, cross the river daily.. To let a live dog across and not a frozen head is all the proof I need to recognize that their is a hidden agenda..

Comment

[quote=drop dead fred;13265257]
              Originally posted by RanchoAB View Post

You guys have any pics of his work?
              ^^^^

Comment

I found his work on facebook pretty easy. Seems to do nice work with white tails. Not sure I would work with him on any other species.
                Last edited by texas shag; 03-21-2018, 08:15 PM.

Comment

I wonder what he charges for a Whitetail?

Comment

[quote=texas shag;13265395]
                    Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

I found his work on facebook pretty easy. Seems to do nice work with white tails. Not sure I would work with him on any other species.
                    If that is him it says he is in Laredo Tx.

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre View Post
                      Just for the record, IF they find a dead tick on your Mexico mounted deer, it will be rejected and you will have to take the mounted deer back to Mexico. It has happened. The USDA people are interpreting the letter of the law and not the intent of the law which is to not allow live ticks into Texas.
                      taxidermy guy, you are wasting your time talking to anyone about this tick law, I know, I have gone as high up the bureaucratic chain as possible. You can fly in a cape to DFW from Mexico RAW unfrozen and you are good to go. Bring a cape across Columbia that has been frozen for a month with a dead tick and it will be rejected.
                      Please everyone listen to me on what I am about to say. This will be the best tip you get today. DO NOT discuss anything about your deer capes, the people working the bridge or ANYTHING else you do not want the USDA agents to hear while they are in their office. They have a listening device at the waiting area at Columbia. I believe they intentionally make you wait while they listen to your conversations hoping to get some information they can use against you. This is NOT speculation, it is a fact. Be very carefull while at the Columbia bridge while checking your deer or anything else.
                      And now you know.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                        Gracias👍
                        Thanks for translating, didn’t have time to google translate it. Will post original document as soon as I get it

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                          Spring has definitely sprung! Brush is looking good and deer are eating good as well !

Cotton seed?

Comment

Originally posted by trevormcgee View Post
                            Cotton seed?

Yup 👍🏼 It’s good stuff

Comment

Here are a couple pics that i found of his work. He has a shop in Nuevo Laredo and Laredo. I’m not 100% sure on his pricing in NL. Was around $375-400 best i can remember.

His number is (956) 242-9825 or (956) 697-9082.

Comment

Originally posted by La Calavera View Post
                                Thanks for translating, didn’t have time to google translate it. Will post original document as soon as I get it
                                Actually, JMoore translated it. He deserves the credit. Thank you for the information 👍

Comment

Working...
                                X