Crawfish Time!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawfish Time!!!

Me, Eradicator, his brother Slab and some others kicked off the boiling season last night. Medium size but plump,filled out tails. Had great food and a great time and a fun way to get ready for spring turkey and fishing season. Should be the 1st of many great boils this year. Eradicator wins the prize for best crawfish tray. Built in paper towel holder, sauce cup, trash bag holder and recessed areas to sit on your legs. Cant wait till the next one. I am permeating crawfish seasoning at work today.
    Attached Files

my mouth is watering.. been too long since I've had a big plate of mud bugs.

Comment

I want some now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Every year my b.i.l cooks up a couple big sacks and we grub till were tired of eatin. It jacks my belly up everytime cause he makes em stoopid hot (his last name is Thibodaux) Hahaha if that tells you anything. But i can't stop eating em cause they're absolutely awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
          my mouth is watering.. been too long since I've had a big plate of mud bugs.

Comment

I believe I could survive on crawdads and cold beer....looks like yall had a good one.

Comment

Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good times!!

Hopefully several more to come this spring. Maybe we can get some local TBH'ers in the mix

Comment

little early for us but I aint mad at yall!!!

Comment

I have been craving them for a couple weeks now. We normally boil after Easter, but I don't know if I can hold out that long.

Comment

I will be cooking for the Sanger Elks Lodge April 15 i think they are going to charge 20.00 all you can eat.

Comment

Originally posted by dhall View Post
                        I will be cooking for the Sanger Elks Lodge April 15 i think they are going to charge 20.00 all you can eat.
                        Wow that is a good deal. I could do some damage on that

Comment

I love me some crawdads. Growing up though down in Louisiana, we hardly ever ate them. I lived right down the street from a crawdad farm. All our big boils were blue crab and shrimp boils. Maybe some Rock crab if we made the effort to wade out and get some claws. Its all good in that Cajun water.

We did a party last year, around 250 lbs. Served probably 100 people. My brother did all the work.

Comment

Working...
                          X