Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justin81 View Post
    so should i buy some of this stuff or is it going to tank soon
    Wouldn't it be awesome if someone could answer this question with 100% certainty?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Dang, Mongo done jumped full in and tradin like a boss.

Hehehe naw I’m just testing the waters with the next few months worth of beer money. [emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

ive been thinking about bitcoin since 2013 but i think i really want to buy some

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          Wouldn't it be awesome if someone could answer this question with 100% certainty?
          Haven't ya'll read the disclaimers. NONE of us are financial advisors.

Not bad for a thread about nothing huh?

Comment

Originally posted by justin81 View Post
            ive been thinking about bitcoin since 2013 but i think i really want to buy some
            talking about missing out. I think a BTC coin was $70 - $200 range back then. i would throw down.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
              So I just followed the instructions from the video and tried to move BTC from GDAX to Binance. It definitely sent it somewhere but it's not in my Binance acct?

I even searched the deposit address on BlockCypher but it says "not a valid BTC address". It says complete on the GDAX side.

I guess I just gave $100 to someone.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
                So I just followed the instructions from the video and tried to move BTC from GDAX to Binance. It definitely sent it somewhere but it's not in my Binance acct?

I even searched the deposit address on BlockCypher but it says "not a valid BTC address". It says complete on the GDAX side.

Did you copy the deposit address in binanace and then paste it into Gdax or did you write it down and manually enter it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                  Did you copy the deposit address in binanace and then paste it into Gdax or did you write it down and manually enter it?

Copy/paste

Comment

if it went correctly it will take about 10 min or so. on binance did you select the deposit address for BTC in your binance wallet?

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
                      if it went correctly it will take about 10 min or so. on binance did you select the deposit address for BTC in your binance wallet?
                      Yes, I did.

Comment

Yes, I did.

give it a little time. BTC has been slow with transactions. its very important to double, triple check the address you are using for transfer. i accidently used a LTC address for a BTC transaction once. Luckily the transaction failed on gdax's end and the coins went back to coinbase.

Comment

If it doesn’t show up I’ll bet that it will end up back in your Gdax

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
                            give it a little time. BTC has been slow with transactions. its very important to double, triple check the address you are using for transfer. i accidently used a LTC address for a BTC transaction once. Luckily the transaction failed on gdax's end and the coins went back to coinbase.
                            Yea, Binance FAQ says that it can take up to 2 days depending on how congested the network is. The only part that worries me is that the address comes back no good when searched. Wait and see I guess.

As big of a PIA as Ripple has been, it better make us rich! [emoji1]

Comment

Another lesson ive learned...and a tip.. each transaction goes through a series of validations... this is the blockchain verifying the tranasaction and making sure there isnt any duplication..
                              Basically the miners are maintaining the ledger with your transaction and checking it against other miners maintaining the ledger.
                              This takes time... some exchanges require a specific mininum number of validations before finalizing and completing the transaction.

You can check the status of validations by clicking on pending order

Comment

I bought $100

between deal alerts and threads like this i'm losing money lol
                                Last edited by justin81; 12-19-2017, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X