GRXH 2017, March of the Deplorables!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
    Gage, by know you should know Pepper has only 2 reliable traits and owning up to replace something of yours he broke ain't one of 'em. Now, if you need him to get stupid drunk or get his arse handed to him wrestling, he's your man.
    That is very true, I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Comment

GRXH 2017, March of the Deplorables!

Originally posted by Rat JR View Post
      That is very true, I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up.

I say you get to make him your personal b--, um, servant, the entire weekend. Whatever you say, he has to do. No arguments. [emoji16][emoji1360] I'm no General though, so I have no say. Just an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
        I say you get to make him your personal b--, um, servant, the entire weekend. Whatever you say, he has to do. No arguments. [emoji16][emoji1360] I'm no General though, so I have no say. Just an idea.
        I'm sure sneaky can make him do whatever you like Gage.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

I heard pepper wasn't coming this year��

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
            I heard pepper wasn't coming this year
            Im not buying into this axis hunt bs. If he is NOT there he is a big homo!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NELSON BRAZIL View Post
                YOU GUYS BE READY BECAUSE WILL BE
                6 BTTLES

And MY wife will be with me
                LMAO

Comment

i can bring 2 folders tables, plus peanut oil... or anything...
                  my mom have a
                  restaurant depot card... let me know whats we need, i can buy cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by NELSON BRAZIL View Post
                    Not this year Brutha! Sticking with the Shiner...

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                      Not this year Brutha! Sticking with the Shiner...

Riiiiight, we shall see what Rat is consuming Saturday night. Things get more drastic the later into the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am new to this forum. Wanting to get into hog hunting and looks like you guys know what you're doing for sure!!! I live in Salado and don't really have much camping gear at all. Do you guys have any local guys that come each day and then leave in the evening only to come back the next morning due to not having camping gear? What would be a good list of necessities to bring for me? I appreciate any help. Being new, I really would love as much information as possible from you guys as it appears you know this area etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                          I'm sure sneaky can make him do whatever you like Gage.

LOL! I can be Gage's enforcer. If Pepper disobeys a command, boom - put to sleep!

Pepper, your Granger buck has been ready to pick up for over six months! If you miss GRXH over an axis hunt while still not having your buck picked up, I will submit a motion for consideration before the Generals to have you demoted to whale poop!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Duty Roster

Has Boat
                            Rat +1
                            Sneaky
                            paintman
                            bho0351
                            Wildman +2
                            Flex + Cajun Ginger = <3
                            Stinkbelly (+1 XL Dolly)
                            Sackett + Some
                            Stone Cold Bobby +1
                            Crod88 +1
                            Stoof (+1 Maybe)
                            Navy Chief

Needs Ride
                            Looser McLooserface
                            Doppelganger +1
                            Hog Lick
                            WTJim
                            PRPechek + Dolly + 2
                            Jaker_cc
                            Archer23
                            Birddog66
                            Johnedangerous
                            Gunny Ginger

Hillary Lovers (if you sign up then back out)
                            Pepper, unless he decides he has balls. :-D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pbaird View Post
                              I am new to this forum. Wanting to get into hog hunting and looks like you guys know what you're doing for sure!!! I live in Salado and don't really have much camping gear at all. Do you guys have any local guys that come each day and then leave in the evening only to come back the next morning due to not having camping gear? What would be a good list of necessities to bring for me? I appreciate any help. Being new, I really would love as much information as possible from you guys as it appears you know this area etc...
                              Bring beer, a lawn chair, and a hammock. Done deal. No leaving every night. Then you'd be tempted to eat food.

Comment

Originally posted by pbaird View Post
                                It's considered an extreme adventure hunt/camp out, hence the living off the land for the weekend thing. Therefore, if one was to leave every afternoon, what would be keeping said one from stopping at whataburger on their way home?

However, I think we could possibly make an exception. This would need to be approved by the generals naturally, but I would propose if anyone had to leave for the night and return the next day, they would simply have to drink a healthy portion of some home-made Brazilian grass tea prior to their departure. Seems fair? Right?

Comment

Working...
                                X