DFW Airport Draw Hunt Deadline Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bulletpusher View Post
    Do you think that if I run this same post, the same time next year WE could really sell this thing? We need to get a good hook set on somebody.
    I guess we could really give our wildlife biologist a heart attack by posting her email and number

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
      By the way I work in Operations at DFW
      We all know that you do not work! Stop Lying!

Comment

back in the 60's I used to hunt the land DFW sits on. dove,quail, varmints. one guy had some axis in a 50A high fence but noone thought about killin one.

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
          back in the 60's I used to hunt the land DFW sits on. dove,quail, varmints. one guy had some axis in a 50A high fence but noone thought about killin one.
          We used to drive over there and look at those axis back in the 80's. I got my first rabbit kill on airport property when I was 13. Follow the railroad tracks and then hope the fence. A kid and BB could spend all day out there having fun.

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
            We used to drive over there and look at those axis back in the 80's. I got my first rabbit kill on airport property when I was 13. Follow the railroad tracks and then hope the fence. A kid and BB could spend all day out there having fun.
            I want to see you hop the fence now big boy

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
              I want to see you hop the fence now big boy
              I think I will pass. Back in those days we never had any problems. We would hunt and trap and then go home. We also had the coolest fort ever!

Comment

April Fools Fool

Man i would have definitely been suckered in to this one!

Comment

Man I was getting ready to book a room (not really)
                  but this was a good one though I almost bit

Comment

Working...
                  X