X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    A) I was kidding

B) That's the guy he ****** off by running right to the 7 on 7 coach immediately after. Katy's HC.

Do you even College Football?
    Of course Tom Herman is recruiting a WR from the same 7on7 team and meet with them on campus this summer, OU hosted the coach and part of the team this season and TCU is in with them as well. But we won't talk about that because we are trying to spin this as being bad for A&M.

And before we start putting words in peoples mouths how about we use Coach Joesph's actual quote when asked about it "I can see why some of the people are getting upset," Joseph said. "But before they pass the judgment, they need to see where he's coming from in this, too." Sounds kind of understanding of the situation to me. Of course I'm reading through maroon glasses to that's probably a hellfire and ****ation speech when read through burnt orange glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
      Ooops is right

Texas A&M–Texas Tech football rivalry. ... Texas A&M led the series during the Southwest Conference years (1960–95) with an 18–17–1 record. Texas Tech led the series during the Big 12 Conference years (1996–2011) with a 10–6 record. Both teams are tied with six games each for the longest winning streak.
      37-32-1 All that matters.....and we won the last three.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        ARKY? You mean that last place Arkansas team who humiliated Texas in the Houston Bowl a few years ago? Them? We don’t play Vandy much......and we all know you want NO PART of Ole Miss.

OOC schedules? We played UCLA twice and we open next year with Clemson.

Wanna talk cream puffs? LOL, that’s laughable.

LMAO.

Go look at my other post. You are making yourself look dumb. Just stop.

A few years ago? But Aggy says the past doesn't matter.

Comment

Bob just likes to ruffle feathers. Jimbo is supposed to go 9-3 in his first season but it is a ok for tommy boy to go 6-6 and need some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
            Of course Tom Herman is recruiting a WR from the same 7on7 team and meet with them on campus this summer, OU hosted the coach and part of the team this season and TCU is in with them as well. But we won't talk about that because we are trying to spin this as being bad for A&M.

And before we start putting words in peoples mouths how about we use Coach Joesph's actual quote when asked about it "I can see why some of the people are getting upset," Joseph said. "But before they pass the judgment, they need to see where he's coming from in this, too." Sounds kind of understanding of the situation to me. Of course I'm reading through maroon glasses to that's probably a hellfire and ****ation speech when read through burnt orange glasses.
            Dude, I did not read anything. It was on the radio. You see what Heath said, no? It's probably not a big deal. I was just lookin to have some fun with it. I succeeded just didn't think it would be you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
              Bob just likes to ruffle feathers. Jimbo is supposed to go 9-3 in his first season but it is a ok for tommy boy to go 6-6 and need some time.
              You make some valid points.....however Tom has caught hell ON HERE for going 6-6 therefore Jimbo should do better or catch the same hell. He is inheriting a 7-5 team, Tom got a 5-7 consecutive years team.

NO IT WAS NOT OK TO LOSE TO MARYLAND AND TECH. You missed on that one there cowboy.

Comment

I am looking for another 8-4 season next year. will be disappointed with anything less but happy and thinking he is ahead of schedule with more

Comment

College Football - Bowl Thread

Originally posted by Dave View Post

Heck, had the 7on7 dude refrained from posting pics of their private dinner at his house, it would have never even been a topic of discussion.

The Houston dude trains a ton of kids, these guys can be bought. Hence the street agent lingo being tossed around.

Yes he did visit the forty with several of his "prospects" TE Epps is one, QB Thompson is one, (both committed to Texas)etc...
                  Last edited by Chad C; 12-07-2017, 03:57 PM.

Comment

The Aggies have a QB from IMG Academy that I would have liked to have seen go with Sumlin unless he is will to try it as a TE or WR.
                    Adios,
                    Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                      The Aggies have a QB from IMG Academy that I would have liked to have seen go with Sumlin unless he is will to try it as a TE or WR.
                      Adios,
                      Gary

It’s amazing how quickly the Ags have given up on Mond. He went from going to better than JFF hype to get gone.

Comment

I think Mond got thrown into the fire before he was ready. I think he can still be good if he can improve his passing. The game this year was just too fast for him.

Comment

Yep, Qb's take time.

Comment

Jimbo doing more damage with Texas HC's. Michael Johnson is no Snowflake!

Texas A&M head coach Jimbo Fisher stopped by Dallas Bishop Dunne on Thursday, and he made a very quick impression.

"It was great. He's a great coach, a great person," Bishop Dunne head coach Michael Johnson said. "It was the first time I've had the opportunity to meet him, and he has a huge plan for what he wants to do at Texas A&M. He was talking about the support he has with the administration, the support he has with the fanbase, the support he has with pretty much the whole alumni base which is one of the largest alumni bases in the world and I didn't know that until it was brought to my attention."

Bishop Dunne is home to top 2019 safety Brian Williams and 2019 athlete Marquez Beason. Both have A&M offers and both were offered by Fisher at Florida State, and Fisher being at A&M has perked their interest in the Aggie program.

It meant a lot to coach Johnson that the first stop in the DFW area was to Bishop Dunne.

"It's definitely an honor because the caliber of coach, a national championship winning coach, and we haven't had that come in our building since Mack Brown," Johnson said. "So it was exciting. Our administration was excited and he brings a certain type of charisma about himself. He's special and you can tell."

Coach Price was also with coach Fisher.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              It’s amazing how quickly the Ags have given up on Mond. He went from going to better than JFF hype to get gone.
                              I think Mond has a huge upside. He wasn't supposed to play but had to and wasn't ready. Once he get's his throwing motion down and the speed of the game slows down for him he will be very dangerous. I really hope he stays around.

Comment

Lot's of nervous t sips on this thread. #JRTS

Comment

Working...
                                X