Cattle processing plant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cattle processing plant?

Does anyone know of a GOOD cattle processing plant around the Weatherford / Ft.Worth area? My grandparents are wanting to give me a calf to slaughter and they will have it done for me if I can find a processor in their area. They live outside of Aledo. Anywhere from Ft.Worth to Abilene would be fine. Thanks for any help

This is the 3d page. Campfire may have better response. Hamiltons in Weatherford

Comment

Oops sorry. Can I move it to the campfire? I thought I put it in there. Sorry again

Comment

I've only had hogs done but Rendon Meat Company seems pretty legit. Might want to talk to Syracuse.

Comment

I don't know if it's too far but Fischers meat market in muenster Texas does a great job.

Comment

I have heard of meunster anyone else know of a good one?

Comment

ttt

Comment

Columbia in downtown Dallas, worth the drive.

Comment

Rendon meats does a pretty good job. I would call the Tarleton state meats lab they do excellent processing. That's in stephenville about an hour from weatherford

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Hamilton Quality Meats is very good but a ways from you..

Comment

Originally posted by Lazyman View Post
                        Hamilton Quality Meats is very good but a ways from you..
                        Thats ok because the calf is outside of Aledo at my grandparents place so anything around the metroplex is fine.

Comment

For close to Aledo I would check out Hamiltons or Teals Custom Meats in Weatherford.

Comment

Ive had a couple done at Hamiltons and was very satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by prkchp View Post
                              Ive had a couple done at Hamiltons and was very satisfied.
                              I may give them a call. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X