Decisions.....Decisions......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decisions.....Decisions......

Trying to decide on whether I want to carry my arrows in a quiver, my back pocket, or get a stool w/tubes.

What are some of the setups you guys prefer? Pics of the different stools would be good if you don't mind.

I don't have any pics, but I've got a new stool I need to set up. With my old knees it's nice to be able to sit down some. Plus, it holds plenty of snacks.

Comment

I use a stool with a tube straspped on the side.

Comment

I have 2 stools if you want to try one this weekend, just let me know, if you like it they have a bunch at the Lancaster booth.

Comment

I would defently take a stool

Comment

Originally posted by JAVI View Post
            I use a stool with a tube straspped on the side.
            Dang IPhone...

Comment

Don't forget the stool softener!!!!!!

Comment

I prefer my quiver b/c no one can mess with my arrows without me knowing it.
                Ok, that isn't true. I prefer a quiver because I carry enough junk on my chair and I can laugh at the archers who forget to go to the stake with an arrow- mine are always with me. I am more likely to forget my bow- yeah go ahead and laugh- I have done it several times.

Comment

Arrows in the pocket is a rookie move at a pro-am IMO!!

Stools are what all the cool kids use. And a stool/quiver combo is the real elite method!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                    I prefer my quiver b/c no one can mess with my arrows without me knowing it.
                    Ok, that isn't true. I prefer a quiver because I carry enough junk on my chair and I can laugh at the archers who forget to go to the stake with an arrow- mine are always with me. I am more likely to forget my bow- yeah go ahead and laugh- I have done it several times.
                    Wait until you move to the next stake and find you left the bow and the chair at the last one...

Comment

Stool is a good place to sit your bow to keep it off the ground.

Comment

I saw a couple of cool carts at the Liberty Hill shoot last year. It looked like a golf bag cart, that was converted into a stool, bow holder with arrow tubes attached, plus it had a bunch of room to carry your other stuff. One even had a hand brake on it.

Only downside I saw, would be using it on a 3D course that had deer or goat trails instead of wide paths.

Comment

Hey Greg. I got your pm. Is this the seat you were asking about.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Sweet Seat 001 (Small).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	23978532

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sweet Seat 002 (Small).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	23978533

This is a Sweet Seat. They are a little pricey but they won't "let you down hard" like some of the cheaper ones. Here is a link to the Sweet Seat site.

Comment

THAT'S THE ONE!!! Thanks for posting up Mike!

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by JAVI View Post
                              Wait until you move to the next stake and find you left the bow and the chair at the last one...
                              Got that one beat Javi-
                              Went to state once at BCAC and got assigned target 22- yep, nearly the middle of the course and it was August. Got out there, judged the distance, drew the shooting order and I was first. Looked down and no bow. Yep, left it at the clubhouse! By the time I go back, say I was WARMED UP!

Comment

Working...
                              X