Calling all conspiracy theorists: The Pyramids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all conspiracy theorists: The Pyramids

I've never heard of this theory until now.

Lots of theories, I saw something similar recently. Another theory is that they were actually HUGE water pumps used to supply water long distances to irrigate the valley

Comment

Pretty interesting.

Comment

Interesting, alright, but would like to see more on how the power might be sent out wirelessly.

Comment

Recently heard a theory that some of the erosion at the Sphinx is due to water not wind, and the last time the water level would have been that high is 9000+ years ago, making the Egyptian civilization more than 4000 years older than previously thought.

Comment

The aliens built them . . .

Comment

That's some very interesting stuff but there is an awful lot of could haves, maybes, possibly's and supposedly's to be very convincing to the masses..

Its all fascinating to me especially the geographical location part.. All I know for sure is that the Pyramids are without a doubt the most mysterious and unexplained physical objects on this planet.... Not even Smart can explain them and that saying something...

Comment

hmmmmm.................

Comment

You know Tesla believed he could turn the areas of the earth into an electrified conduit where you could use electricity anywhere w/o running conductors from power generating plants.

On Egypt you know there was a Pharoah who professed one God which went against the religion of the Egyptians - he was Akhenaten and theorists strongly believe he was an alien his head and body are depicted much diff than any others He ruled as Amenhotep IV and ruled for 17 years and was the father of Tutankhamen he very well could be the first monotheist predating Abraham by a good bit. He took the throne in 1352BC 10th Pharoah to the 18th dynasty and as soon as he took the throne he made many radical religous changes including a ban on references to multiple gods. He is depicted with an elongated skull large thighs with backward knees! A sunken chest long neck and fingers and sunken eyes. Artist always portrayed Pharoah's as very strong with perfect features but oddly not him

Comment

lol, that animation makes egypt look like Wakanda

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                      You know Tesla believed he could turn the areas of the earth into an electrified conduit where you could use electricity anywhere w/o running conductors from power generating plants.

On Egypt you know there was a Pharoah who professed one God which went against the religion of the Egyptians - he was Akhenaten and theorists strongly believe he was an alien his head and body are depicted much diff than any others He ruled as Amenhotep IV and ruled for 17 years and was the father of Tutankhamen he very well could be the first monotheist predating Abraham by a good bit. He took the throne in 1352BC 10th Pharoah to the 18th dynasty and as soon as he took the throne he made many radical religous changes including a ban on references to multiple gods. He is depicted with an elongated skull large thighs with backward knees! A sunken chest long neck and fingers and sunken eyes. Artist always portrayed Pharoah's as very strong with perfect features but oddly not him
                      This would explain why Tesla's work was confiscated and supposedly destroyed..

That info on the Pharoah is very interesting...

The OP's thread title mentions "conspiracy" but the mystery of the Pyramids has nothing to do with a conspiracy IMO. They simply cannot be explained...

Comment

Not sure if it was so called "aliens", but someone or something definitely helped "humans" build them.

This may be off topic, but I have never understood the whole "science vs. God" argument. I had to take 6 calculus classes and 4 advanced physics classes in college. What it taught me was that the world and universe are so perfect that there HAD to be some higher dimension that created it all this way on purpose. For instance, if the force of gravity was even slightly different than it was, the universe would be an entirely different place. The universe is remarkable.
                        Last edited by 44mAG; 06-08-2018, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Agreed and I forgot to add that Akhenaten's tomb was discovered in 1097 in the valley of the kings and it was confirmed that he did in fact have an elongated misshapen skull!!

That's 1907 - went a little dyslexic!!
                          Last edited by chopsknives; 06-08-2018, 09:30 AM. Reason: dyslexia kicked in!!

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                            Not sure if it was so called "aliens", but someone or something definitely helped "humans" build them.

This may be off topic, but I have never understood the whole "science vs. God" argument. I had to take 6 calculus classes and 4 advanced physics classes in college. What it taught me was that the world and universe are so perfect that there HAD to be some higher dimension that created it all this way on purpose. For instance, if the force of gravity was even slightly different than it was, the universe would be an entirely different place. The universe is remarkable.
                            This is why eventhough most scientists are atheist - ALL Physicist believe in God - they realized that the balance would not exist if even the tiniest things were changed even slightly!

Comment

I don't have 22min to watch the video right now but I will say the pyramids are something that have always fascinated me and I will try to go back and watch it later.

Comment

Working...
                              X