Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still sitting in trailer staging line

Comment

Send me your stall #'s and Ill come by. I'll up there working the next three days. Congrats to your daughter, that is an awesome accomplishment.

Walker
      361-701-4615

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
      Still sitting in trailer staging line

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
        Send me your stall #'s and Ill come by. I'll up there working the next three days. Congrats to your daughter, that is an awesome accomplishment.

Walker
        361-701-4615
        We are in stalls 435-439.

Comment

My boys showed goats, sheep, and rabbits at Ft. Worth. They didn't make the cut with the goats, but one got 19th with a heavy weight dorper and they cleaned up with the rabbits. I think one got 1st, 2nd, 6th, 10, and 12th with his rabbits and the other got 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, and 4th with his rabbits.

Comment

Rabbits

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Decent? Res. Division is Bad To The Bone!! Congrats!!!
              Originally posted by Javelin View Post
              I am currently one line from moving in san Antonio. we got here around 11 last night. we had a decent showing in fort worth with a reserve division champion. let's pray we have another good show this week.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                My boys showed goats, sheep, and rabbits at Ft. Worth. They didn't make the cut with the goats, but one got 19th with a heavy weight dorper and they cleaned up with the rabbits. I think one got 1st, 2nd, 6th, 10, and 12th with his rabbits and the other got 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, and 4th with his rabbits.
                Nice

Comment

Well we made it back home yesterday evening from San Antonio. Was a long week. Had a great time. Krum FFA did fairly well. Had 4 sheep make the sale.

Comment

Good deal.

Comment

Man, I completely missed this thread the last few weeks! Congrats to all the kiddos so far!!!

Hays County was Jan 24. My son was champion British with a (cough) shorthorn. In the drive, judge said he was best in the barn if he could walk. Should serve us well in San Antonio. Daughter was 4th with a colored exotic (in the heat behind grand/reserve.) That crazy ***** goes to the slaughterhouse tomorrow at 8:00 am. No tears on this one.

Daughter was 8 out of 130 with her rabbits.

We get in line tomorrow afternoon in San Antonio. Once slicked, that champion 'Shorthorn' is anything but. Considering hitting the medium wt Maine class. We'll see Tuesday.

Comment

Sitting in line in SA, steer looks good, class 4 Friday.

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice looking calves. Best of luck to the kiddos. We will head back down to San Antonio on Saturday for the Livestock Judging contest on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                            Sitting in line in SA, steer looks good, class 4 Friday.

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk
                            If we don't class Maine Wednesday morning, will be in class four with you on Friday.

Comment

I was on the Livestock Committee, Calf Scramble Committe and a Life Member of the SALE since the early '70s. I finally hung it up in 2003 and have not been back except when my Dad was inducted into the SALE Hall of Fame.
                              I began showing hogs there in 1962 and in the old days would take at least a week off of school for the show. I wish I had a dollar for every hour I spent there....
                              Adios,
                              Gary

Comment

My daughter made some good runs in SALE Youth Rodeo, but just not fast enough to place in the money. She had a blast though and this was her first major to go too. She is already asking about next year. I wish Austin would have a youth rodeo.

Comment

Working...
                                X