Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazoria shoot

Brazoria has a TBOT shoot listed for this saterday

I'll be heading down there this sat, I heard it's a nice club but I've never been there

Comment

Brazoria is a very nice club -- they put on a good shoot.

Have fun

Comment

Brazoria is a very nice club -- they put on a good shoot.

Have fun

Comment

Me feederwatcher and target panic going. First of the year for us can't wait to loose some bullets. This will be target panics first stickbow shoot , hope he gets addicted like the rest of us but I hope he don't bet me his first time out .

Comment

Originally posted by stick'um View Post
            Me feederwatcher and target panic going. First of the year for us can't wait to loose some bullets. This will be target panics first stickbow shoot , hope he gets addicted like the rest of us but I hope he don't bet me his first time out .
            Like a redheaded stepchild, Stick'um............I ain't too worried about loosing arrows, they are still yours. See you out at the range.

Comment

This ^^^^^ is what trad shoots are all about!! FUN!!!!! You guys be safe traveling and enjoy the shoot!

Comment

Hey Guys, I am new to this site. I have a question regarding this shoot in Brazoria. I am just getting into traditional archery and bought a Bear Montana some time ago to practice. Is the shoot open to the public and would any of you allow me to try some of your bow's? I am particularly interested in Sarrels bows.
                On another note, I live in the Friendswood/Pearland area and would be extremely interested in meeting any of you who live in the vicinity as I would appreciate any advice on shooting.
                Thanks.

Comment

Brazoria has a really nice range! Those guys put a lot of work into it!

I am planning on shooting both Saturday (TBOT) and Sunday (club shoot).

Serg, yes the shoot is open to the public. There will be lots of great trad shooters there, so tips and pointers should be no problem.

Brazoria County Bowmen

Comment

Thanks for the tip. I will try and make it out on Saturday.

Serg

Comment

I like their course! Maybe I can make it but no promises. Heck, I do not have arrows...only my purdy bow

Comment

Serg , glad to have you aboard. I live just south of Alvin and you are welcome to meet up with us(me and daughter) and go or follow. We are going to head down around 8ish. And do have a Sarrels ridgecat that I will be shooting there.

Comment

Hey Stick Um, thanks for the invite. In hind sight, my family is running for charity on Sat a.m. so can't make it early if at all again, thanks for the offer. If your ever up to traveling to my neck (518 & Dixie Farm) of town, I have a section in the back yard we can shoot that is completely safe and secure.
                          Serg

Comment

Actually up there quite often we need to hook up and shoot some. We try to make BCB regular club shoots as well as Saltgrass out in Hitchcock. They are not stick bow only but good shoots with usually good trad turn out. Looking forward to shooten with you I will PM you next time I am that direction with some time.

Comment

Looking forward to it Stick-Um...

Comment

Working...
                              X