X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it will be a great shoot, DCBA always has a great course and folks

Comment

Originally posted by paulvrana View Post
      How many people are planning to attend this shoot?
      If work doesn't get in the way, I hope to be there possibly on Sunday.

Comment

Anna an I will be out Saturday, you heading out there meangene?

Comment

Paul and Equin (and anybody else) if you need someone to shoot with, Martha and I will be rolling in between 8:30 and 9:00 both days. You're more than welcome to shoot with us. We look forward to meeting both of you.

Comment

Man, I wish I could make this one but it is too far for me. I'll see everyone at Cowtoen.

Bisch

Comment

I dont know if I will make it.

Comment

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post
                Paul and Equin (and anybody else) if you need someone to shoot with, Martha and I will be rolling in between 8:30 and 9:00 both days. You're more than welcome to shoot with us. We look forward to meeting both of you.
                Thanks for the invite, Fletcherfor2! If work doesn't get in the way, I'll try to meet up with y'all around that time. Look for a skinny looking middle-aged guy with a Bear Montana longbow and some mix-n-matched Easton aluminums. Would be good to finally meet y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by equin View Post
                  Thanks for the invite, Fletcherfor2! If work doesn't get in the way, I'll try to meet up with y'all around that time. Look for a skinny looking middle-aged guy with a Bear Montana longbow and some mix-n-matched Easton aluminums. Would be good to finally meet y'all.
                  Great Ed! I presume Sunday from your earlier post?

I'll be shooting my woodies Sunday, and you know what they look like. I also never shoot without my hole-having white hat. It might be easier for you to just find the still-natural-blond Bo Derek lookalike though. Or just ask anybody at the table for Dusty.

Just pm me Saturday night and let me know you're coming. Looking forward to meeting you too finally.

Comment

Dusty -- I will plan to meet you Saturday morning -- I am Looking forward to shooting with you and Martha.

Paul

Comment

paul they are a blast to shoot with

Comment

Originally posted by paulvrana View Post
                        Dusty -- I will plan to meet you Saturday morning -- I am Looking forward to shooting with you and Martha.

Paul
                        Outstanding! Really looking forward to it Paul. It's going to be a great weekend.

Comment

I have never attended a trad shoot (if I get a hall pass would like to go),
                          Is it open to none members?
                          If I show up by myself will I be able to team up with someone?

Comment

It is open to all Trad shooters. TBOT members just get reduced shoot fees. You can even just show up and watch if you want.
                            You will be able to join with someone and shoot. If you see a group headed out , just ask to join. Trad guys are very friendly and the more the merrier most of the time. Just let them know at registration that you are by yourself and they will get you hooked up.

Comment

Originally posted by RTC View Post
                              I have never attended a trad shoot (if I get a hall pass would like to go),
                              Is it open to none members?
                              If I show up by myself will I be able to team up with someone?
                              Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                              It is open to all Trad shooters. TBOT members just get reduced shoot fees. You can even just show up and watch if you want.
                              You will be able to join with someone and shoot. If you see a group headed out , just ask to join. Trad guys are very friendly and the more the merrier most of the time. Just let them know at registration that you are by yourself and they will get you hooked up.
                              Just don't plan things on Sundays in the future. After your first trad 3D shoot you will be looking for other to go to. And you will find one somewhere on almost any given Sunday.

Bisch

Comment

Let me be clear also Dusty: The last thing we need is another class. I would never be in favor of a Super Senior class. I do understand that the club needs to abide by TBOT rules. I would never suggest otherwise. What I'm campaigning for is a more realistic age for the Senior class. My arguments are put out there for discussion. I do realize that some people age faster that others. Some have health problems at an earlier age. I never want to be unsympathetic toward anyone who suffers loss of vitality earlier. That being said, I still believe that FOR THE MAJORITY, 55 is too low a number for a Senior class. In my discussions with other archers, most agree that it should be raised. If that never happens, at least the matter was debated. If no one ever speaks up for their beliefs on an issue, then no improvement will ever happen. I appreciate all who participate in making this sport a real pleasure, included the TBOT people and those elected and who volunteer at the club level. See you Saturday.

Charlie

Comment

Working...
                                X