• Time
  • Show
Clear All

JBAL - PM Sent

Comment

great job!

Comment

New SHop in Austin

Just wanted to pt the heads up out there. There's a ****** new shop in Oak Hill just west of Austin. They have a pretty sweet range and do a **** good job with my stuff! I'm sure I'm not the first to tell yall about it but still wanted to put it out there.Check em out and let me know what you think!!

Comment

How much was that jig?

Comment

I can't even remember. I have had it for a while. One time the part that holds the fletching in place warped but I contacted bohning and they replaced it for free. It wasn't very expensive. The only thing I don't care for is that you can only use the blazer vanes.

Comment

Good job!

Comment

Great Info.

Great Info.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks

Comment

Great info thanks for the post! Always new stuff to learn in the hunting world! Was hopeing someone here could answer a question about sights. I just go a new trophy ridge 5 pin sight for my mathews drenalin and i set it up to the same length away from the riser that my last sight was and it has like 3-4 inches hanging off the back of the riser. There are 5 sets of holes for the bolts to screw it into the bow i dont really like how that looks and was wondering if it really mattered how close the sight was and if so would it be bad to cut the access off. Thanks for any info in advance!

Comment

The holes are there to adjust the distance from the riser. Som people gave a hard time focusing on objects close up. I've heard the further from the riser the pins are, the easier it is to focus on them. Also it helps to balance the weight of the bow. gets more weight out front if you want it. IMO you wouldn't want to cut the excess off, that would basically destroy the value of the sight. Move the sight out some more. Play with the distance. You may like it. It want change anything about how the bow is sighted in. Hope this helps

Comment

I figured it wouldnt make much difference. Thanks for the advise will move change it up and see how it works and feels. Thanks again!

Comment

Great instructions. Thanks

Comment

Great write up! I do this minus the wrap. May have to try it with a wrap. Might make arrows easier to spot on or off the target. More time shooting..less time walking

Comment

Awesome job on the presentation, very detailed and helpfull instructions!!

Comment

Nice project

Comment

Working...
                                X