Land Owner Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Land Owner Problems

We have decided to get off of our lease this year and seem to have run into a access problem to our belongings. I drove out to the property yesterday and the locks have been changed, next thing i do is call the land owner. She answers and i begin to explain that i was out to get my belongings, next thing i know she hangs up on me then will no pick up a call nor respond to text. Up to this point we've had no problems with her. i have a number of stands, feeders and an enclosed trailer out there among other miscellaneous stuff. Anyone had a problem like this and how was it resolved?

Need to figure out what happened. People are strange. They get told stories and believe them.

Good luck. Hope she didn't sell your stuff. How long has it been since you've been out there?

Comment

Call the law

Comment

Get Sheriff involved before your stuff is gone.

Comment

I would call the sheriff and get them involved. How long ago did you get off the lease? And is there a stipulation in the lease agreement that says how long you have to get your stuff off?

Comment

Law!

Comment

Sheriff

Comment

Sheriffs Dept will go with you and wait for you to pull all your stands off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

like the others said, and DON'T procrastinate! Hope you have pics too, just in case they're already gone.

Comment

Call the cops!

Comment

Your things belong to you and should be allowed to retrieve them. With that said if money is due now and you just let her know right before season that is kind of chicken turdish. But yeah, you’re going to need law dog.

Comment

Yep, call the Sherriff. If she hung up on you... I don't see how you are going to find out the "story" so you can resolve it. Just get the local law enforcement involved.

Check your lease agreement to make sure you don't have a lien clause on property put in place for non-payment. Good idea to have a copy of the lease agreement and proof of payment too.

Comment

If you meet the bully land owner don't let her get the drop on you. Throat punch her first and that will make sure she never bullies you again and everything will be ok. That's what my parents taught me.

Comment

So what’s the story OP? Why you getting off? Do you owe??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                              If you meet the bully land owner don't let her get the drop on you. Throat punch her first and that will make sure she never bullies you again and everything will be ok. That's what my parents taught me.
                              Lmao
                              This always works

Comment

Working...
                              X