Sweet piece of property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
    So is this place open for anyone to fish? I see a bunch of people posted that have fished there like it is open to the public...
    Nope. It's was a who ya know deal back in the 80s- early 90s. One of my friends dads worked the night shift. We'd go with him to work and catfish all night in the discharge channels. Insane catfishing.

They kind up clamped down on access after someone got shot duck hunting out there.
    Last edited by Graysonhogs; 09-18-2018, 03:16 PM.

Comment

if I'm looking at the maps right, it sure seems like a lot of the acreage is lake. I can't see paying that much for a lake. And the land is mostly around the lake. There's not a large piece not adjoining the lake.

LWD
      Last edited by LWD; 09-18-2018, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LWD View Post
        if I'm looking at the maps right, it sure seems like a lot of the acreage is lake. I can't see paying that much for a lake.
        It's about 50/50

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
          So is this place open for anyone to fish? I see a bunch of people posted that have fished there like it is open to the public...
          I worked there in my youth. I would mow half the day and fish the other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
            People in New York pay that for places to live in the city. They can’t be the only ones with those deep pockets!
            Hold on, I have deep pockets...... nuthing in them but they deep.

Comment

Working...
            X