No lease this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No lease this year?

I posted this offer on my pig hunting thread, but since it is buried on the third page thought I would put this on a new thread. Went to the ortho doctor yesterday and it is official- no bow season for me this year because of shoulder surgery. Was told it is a three month recovery so I hope the shoulder can take some recoil by the end of gun season. Anyway, since I am out for bow season I don't see any reason why someone that doesn't have a lease should not get a chance so I am opening things up for a "proxy" hunter for me for at least one weekend on at least one of my leases. I have two so I may try it at both- we'll just see. Anyway, if you have no lease and want a shot at east Texas shoot me a PM and let's see what we can do. Time is short and I would expect that whoever the "lucky" person is would want to make a day trip before season to check out the setup. Not promising anything but an opportunity.

Nice offer, good luck with the shoulder.

Comment

Very cool gesture!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Heck of an offer!
        Sorry 'bout your shoulder!

Comment

Good deal. So why the doctors tell you on that shoulder. I've been there.

Comment

Seven weeks ago had surgery to remove a bone spur and repair a partially torn rotator cuff and torn labrum. The fun stuff begins this week....physical therapy.

Comment

Awesome gesture! Hope for a smooth and quick recovery.

Comment

Been there. Hopefully you'll have a quick recovery.

Comment

Can you use a crossbow?

Comment

up for a speedy recovery

Comment

Awesome gesture! PM sent

Comment

I had cuffs torn in both shoulders over a 2 year span. Busted my tail in the gym & am shooting the poundage before the injuries.

Do the physical therapy hard & you'll be back in no time!

Comment

Let me put out a couple of criteria. First, this is for bow season only and I would let you use a crossbow if you would like. Second, based on our lease rules, any guests of lease members must be accompanied by lease member- doesn't mean I have to be in the stand just at the lease. So anybody interested start looking at which weekend in October you would be interested so that it won't conflict with anything my wife might schedule for me since I am out for bow season...

Comment

Also, since I will probably get slammed with PM's, it won't be the first one that contacts me. I will look at all interested, probably talk to all, and then see who gets to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                              I posted this offer on my pig hunting thread, but since it is buried on the third page thought I would put this on a new thread. Went to the ortho doctor yesterday and it is official- no bow season for me this year because of shoulder surgery. Was told it is a three month recovery so I hope the shoulder can take some recoil by the end of gun season. Anyway, since I am out for bow season I don't see any reason why someone that doesn't have a lease should not get a chance so I am opening things up for a "proxy" hunter for me for at least one weekend on at least one of my leases. I have two so I may try it at both- we'll just see. Anyway, if you have no lease and want a shot at east Texas shoot me a PM and let's see what we can do. Time is short and I would expect that whoever the "lucky" person is would want to make a day trip before season to check out the setup. Not promising anything but an opportunity.
                              I'm right there with you brother. I'm Day 19 post surgery for a labral tear repair and subacromial decompression. Good luck on your surgery and recovery and that's a really nice offer you've put up there.

Comment

Working...
                              X