Lazy Susan gun rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lazy Susan gun rack

Looking for a lazy Susan type gun rack that’ll go inside my safe. Like the ones I’ve seen that display guns at Walmart. Anybody use something like this? Where can I get one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Here you go Dan... These are safes that are round and have a built in "lazy Susan" for guns. Maybe you can contact them and buy one without the safe and install in your safe... Will take a pretty stout one if you have many guns to put on it...

Pendleton Safes are built for security to store your gun collection and valuables. Order your safe and stand today - proudly made in the USA.

Comment

safes

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Here you go Dan... These are safes that are round and have a built in "lazy Susan" for guns. Maybe you can contact them and buy one without the safe and install in your safe... Will take a pretty stout one if you have many guns to put on it...

https://www.pendletonsafes.com/
        Now this I LIKE

Comment

Yeah those Pendletons are cool looking but man they are pricey!

Comment

Yea, I've been looking at them for over 10 years, but still haven't pushed the go button...

Comment

I know someone that can make that. I send you a phone number.

Comment

Quality rotary gun racks used to store rifles, rifles with scopes and shot guns on a rotating gun rack for easy access. Quality pistol racks include single level pistol racks and double level pistol racks for the sportsman, gun collector and dealer

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                  I like what they have. Just wish I had a gun only room that I could have one of the wall racks.

Comment

Working...
                  X