Missing San Antonio Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing San Antonio Man

Many people in the select baseball world know of the South Texas Sliders, Scott Mayer's family has reported him missing to the police and is asking for help. I played in his organization for 4 years, if everyone in San Antonio can keep their eyes open I would sure appreciate it.

The family of 47-year-old Scott Mayer says he is missing and now they need your help searching for him.Mayer was last seen on Wednesday, May 2, in the TPC Parkway and U.S. 281 area. Mayer stands at about 5 feet 9 inches, weighs about 170 pounds and has li

i was just coming to post this. a guy in my office is supposedly good friends of their family. Says he a great guy, doesnt drink, a real family man.

Remembering Scott Mayer. 6,853 likes. Scott Mayer was last seen Wed., May 2, 2018, near TPC Parkway & Bulverde Road in San Antonio, TX. Please contact us at 210-709-3885 with any tips or info.

Comment

theres a search party going this afternoon. sad situation

Comment

Sure doesn't sound good, hoping for the best

Comment

Scott is a good friend of mine. Everyone's at a loss right now as to what is going on......

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            Scott is a good friend of mine. Everyone's at a loss right now as to what is going on......
            Prayers sent

Comment

Missing San Antonio Man

My fears were confirmed, thanks for everything you did for baseball Scott. You will be missed by everyone that went through your organization.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                My fears were confirmed, thanks for everything you did for baseball Scott. You will be missed by everyone that went through your organization.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ksa...ported-missing
                Wow, no foul play is suspected? God Speed sir

Comment

Prayers lifted.

Comment

Prayers sent up for the family, friends, and kids he coached/teached.

Comment

Oh man, how tragic. Prayers for his family and all those that knew him

Comment

Missing San Antonio Man

Terrible situation, reports say no foul play.
                        Last edited by jaker_cc; 05-13-2018, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Sad deal....I went to HS with some of his nieces' mom (by marriage). She was posting notices for this all over FB when they were looking for him. Sad for them and her to hear it ended this way. No foul play equals died of natural causes or self inflicted I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Sad deal....I went to HS with some of his nieces' mom (by marriage). She was posting notices for this all over FB when they were looking for him. Sad for them and her to hear it ended this way. No foul play equals died of natural causes or self inflicted I guess

That's the way I read it too

Comment

Sadly it was self inflicted. I won't say anymore out of respect for his family. Bad deal, we'll miss you buddy!

Comment

Working...
                              X