No announcement yet.

Whataburger going down hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one in El Campo has always been good and I'd brag on it to those who complained about other locations.

That's changed now. It's just horrible. As has been said, thinner patties, they're out of most everything when you order and your order takes forever and it's usually wrong. I don't get it. Three or four people working and 5 standing around and they can't get anything right.

Shame though because it used to be a great place.

Sonic in El Campo on the other hand is good...go figure.

Comment

Put a chick-fil-a next to a Whataburger and you will see the difference. It's like this in Mont belvieu. The line at chick-fil-a will be 2 deep all the round the building. Whataburger is a Texas staple but the people they hire are not at the quality of competition.

Comment

Mods....please close this thread before everyone on it ends up in hell.

Comment

The Whataburger in Pasadena on Fairmont is really good at messing up orders.

Comment

Whataburger going down hill

Only thing I eat there is the buffalo ranch chicken sandwich and maybe the jap cheddar thingy.

Skinny

Comment

As far as fast food hamburgers Whatabuger is still king. Sonic sucks.

Comment

I think the whataburger in Corrigan is probably the best I have tried in a long time! For a good burger in Porter, its hard to beat Pete's burgers.

Comment

Originally posted by wtx223 View Post
                  Way over rated.
                  This X2

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    Cold burgers, long wait, wrong food etc...

But breakfast is worth the wait
                    I agree on the cold burgers, you have to order a specialty burger (Monteray Melt etc. .) to get a hot burger.

Comment

None of the ones around here are like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                        As far as fast food hamburgers Whatabuger is still king. Sonic sucks.
                        Yessir. Best fast food burger around. No questions, hands down. #5 toasted bun, mayo, pickles, and sometimes grilled jalapeños. Can’t be beat. Y’all just have sheety WBs by y’all.

Comment

One of the best in East Texas is in Rusk. Very good. Couple of good ones in Lufkin, the one in Jacksonville is pretty good. It will always be my go-to for a fast food burger

Comment

burger

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                            Don’t care for their burgers, but it’s where I go for breakfast.

YEP
                            me to

years ago, whataburger was good
                            they changed the buns
                            went down from there

for me "Dairy Queen"
                            much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            t

Comment

Originally posted by coach2 View Post
                              Put a chick-fil-a next to a Whataburger and you will see the difference. It's like this in Mont belvieu. The line at chick-fil-a will be 2 deep all the round the building. Whataburger is a Texas staple but the people they hire are not at the quality of competition.
                              If we had a Chick-fil-a and a Schlotscky's in Portland I can't think of a single reason to go to Corpus Christi again. The lines will be out the parking lot at both.

Comment

We must be eating at different places I’ve never had a bad experience

Comment

Working...
                                X