Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My worst fear after checking back in looks to be true. The victim was a friend, and my old neighbor. He has triplets that just turned 5 a couple months ago, and go to preschool with my son so this really hits home. I am in absolute shock right now. Please keep this family in your prayers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ccbluewater View Post
      My worst fear after checking back in looks to be true. The victim was a friend, and my old neighbor. He has triplets that just turned 5 a couple months ago, and go to preschool with my son so this really hits home. I am in absolute shock right now. Please keep this family in your prayers.

That’s even more tragic. Again prayers for the family.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

That’s terrible Kyle. Prayers to his family.

Comment

Just prayers up to the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

prayers and support sent ... sad ordeal that was totally preventable

Comment

Hate to read this. Terrible accident that could have been prevented.

Comment

I found him on Facebook. It looks like he had a beautiful family. I just can’t even imagine what they’re going through.

Comment

This story just keeps getting worse. Sorry for your loss, prayers going up for everyone.

Sent from my SM-T377T using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for the family.Just terrible!

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Yep.

Two girls and a boy I believe

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for the family

Comment

Absolutely terrible. Prayers for the family.

Comment

Prayers to the victims family for their lose and to the employee. My nephew is actually good friends with the employee, a nice young man that had a very unfortunate accident. I hope both the victims family and employee find peace. Tragic is an understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                If a gun doesnt Suddenly go off, your trigger sucks.
                                but i agree with you.

no such thing as an accidental discharge.
                                You must not have an 80's model Remington 700.

Comment

Working...
                                X