Bowmens 3D Brenham, Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
    Got a ranch in our area? They shoot once a month, so im sure there will be one you can make in the future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    lol kinda, out in Smithville. About 9 miles from 290, I would love to make it out to one! I haven't shot 3d in about 20 years

Comment

Originally posted by bartosh317 View Post
      lol kinda, out in Smithville. About 9 miles from 290, I would love to make it out to one! I haven't shot 3d in about 20 years
      Its a good one to start back on. Very laid back

Comment

Shot like crap but really enjoyed shooting with y'all today. Will definitely be doing it again

Comment

Wow that's pretty close to me. I may bring my son and his bow. I would bring my crossbow but we get treated like Democrats in Texas at events like this.

Comment

Ya Mitch it was good shooting with ya. Except for Skylars lucky tail our group pretty well sucked it up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sleepy_sleeper View Post
              Wow that's pretty close to me. I may bring my son and his bow. I would bring my crossbow but we get treated like Democrats in Texas at events like this.
              Come on out. But ya, I dont think they allow crossbows. I reckon I could ask for you though.

Comment

Working...
              X