• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..and beer throwing.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      ..and beer throwing.
      I'll be throwing some down in a few hours!

Comment

Now I know how Heath felt the other day.......

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
          Did not change at all...we personally welcomed the LSU fans and had great conversations during the game.

My point is that I have zero fear of going to Baton Rouge for the game next year.

I did not see any of his poor behavior from any Texas fans.

People talk **** here and believe anything that being written on the net.

And as typical...this thread is a train wreck and always devolves into some type of a pissing match! It’s what feeds this thread!

Good luck to your Tigers!

I would love to meet all of you guys someday! I would come to Bownanza just to accomplish that!

Team TBH College Football Thread!

I have a CNC machine to sell today...have a great day to all!
          Dude, you have nothing to fear in Baton Rouge. Those Frenchmen will treat you like their own. Nothing but love in Baton Rouge, well that and food, lots of food.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            Sure wish we could attend more, this will be Hagen's last season of Fall ball so we can. Little dude plays double headers every Saturday until November 16th.

We'll get the TCU game in and we're going to let him tag along to Dallas this year.
            Starting football next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
              The rest of you let last week go. Now.
              ^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                ^^^^^

pot kettle.....

Comment

Texas fans getting rowdy. I love it.

Woooooooooooo.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Now I know how Heath felt the other day.......
                    Where is heath?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      Starting football next year?
                      Yes sir, wanted to give him a leg up on kid pitch this Fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        pot kettle.....
                        Pointing out the fact no body whines as much as ut fans. Havent been in this thread for a couple of days, take a look, low and behold, ut fans still whining, 6 days after the game. Come on, please stop, move along.

Look, lets try this, who yall playing next? I got no idea who is on yalls schedule, any comp for yall? Good opponent, bad opponent?

Lets try a different branch of the same tree.

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 3

Those BETO avatars need to disappear, forever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Last edited by Chad C; 09-13-2019, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Pointing out the fact no body whines as much as ut fans. Havent been in this thread for a couple of days, take a look, low and behold, ut fans still whining, 6 days after the game. Come on, please stop, move along.

Look, lets try this, who yall playing next? I got no idea who is on yalls schedule, any comp for yall? Good opponent, bad opponent?

Did you think to yourself, maybe if I hit the back button it would help move on?! Brilliant I tell ya! Brilliant!

Comment

Here's the thing....you haven't been here for a few days....yet you do your usual biased complaining and ironically, whine. You come in here and ***** about UT fans and you ***** about the Cowboys....all the while telling us all we do is *****. That's all you ever do. Now you polished up your halo and are trying to tell us how bad WE all are. Hence Pot-kettle.

And with that...I'm out for awhile. I have much better things to do this weekend than swordfight with a guy who can't see past his own bias......

Hook em! Beat the hell out of Rice! Off to SoTX to kill some more dove..

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                Did you think to yourself, maybe if I hit the back button it would help move on?! Brilliant I tell ya! Brilliant!

Comment

Working...
                                X