California bans fur trapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

California bans fur trapping

With the signing of the Wildlife Protection Act of 2019, California Gov. Gavin Newsom bans commercial and recreational trapping on public and private lands.

Reason #673,566 not to go to that state.

Comment

Say bye to California quail

Comment

Every day they pass some ridiculous law
        I don’t know why anyone with any sanity would still be living there
        They will eventually have complete chaos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I feel sorry for the average Joe in rural Kalifornia.

Comment

Wonder how much trapping was still going on in California?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Wonder how much trapping was still going on in California?
              "The shrinking number of licensed trappers were not generating enough income for the state to justify paying the bureaucrats required to regulate the trapping industry in California."

Demonstrates how important it is for us to pass on our hunting heritage to the next generation!

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
                "The shrinking number of licensed trappers were not generating enough income for the state to justify paying the bureaucrats required to regulate the trapping industry in California."

Demonstrates how important it is for us to pass on our hunting heritage to the next generation!

This excuse may fly if they weren’t spending millions on illegals and social welfare
                What it tells me is they had too many bureaucrats involved
                Wonder if they let those guys go? Betting no

Comment

In the past year there have been 20+ new land owners within 5 miles of me. CLUELESS as to what they have bought or what goes into maintenance or development.....

ALL... EVERYONE is from California. And I’m in podunk nowhere

Comment

Who is surprised at this?
                    Typical Kali fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                      This excuse may fly if they weren’t spending millions on illegals and social welfare
                      What it tells me is they had too many bureaucrats involved
                      Wonder if they let those guys go? Betting no

Different budgets, I'm not saying it's right but it is what it is.

This is a good thing to keep in mind when we want to start whining about our spots being "ruined" by new hunters. Without new hunters funding for our wildlife dries up.

Comment

I saw that... i can't believe some of the stuff that state pulls off... a few months back I saw where they passed something that employers can't do/say anything about the way your hair looks or anything.... good luck with your food!

Comment

I saw something that said there were only 68 fur trapping licenses bought last year in Commifornia. Beautiful state with some good people and a lot of walking breathing billboards for birth control.

Comment

Originally posted by W-O View Post
                            I saw something that said there were only 68 fur trapping licenses bought last year in Commifornia. Beautiful state with some good people and a lot of walking breathing billboards for birth control.

Brazilian Waxing is part to blame.

Comment

Working...
                            X