Major Score at Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major Score at Academy

So walking thru Academy today I decided to go check out the broad heads, I was scanning the prices when I could not believe my eyes. I stood up and ask the guy if they honored their posted prices. He kind of looked at me funny and said sure, I said I will take every package of these.

I know they say crossbow, but the only real difference I can see is the collar is a little bigger to fit the bolt. I think the crossbow label is mostly hype.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	BHS.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	25153988

Regular price $44.88

Click image for larger version

Name:	recpeit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	25153989

$242.93 for $24.25. After I got home I realized I should have said " I will take your entire inventory." Oh well, no need to be that greedy.

No they were not on sale and rang up $44.88.

Let the rage hate flow

HOLY COW !!!
    Well Done Sir !!!

Comment

I use those in my Xbow. Lethal.

Comment

Nice, Yea crossbow is hype.

Comment

Exact same thing happened to me a few years ago. I still have several packages of unopened broadheads for future use

Comment

Just checked online.... 3 pack is going for 44.99.....

Comment

Clearance that just slipped by inventory, anything at academy that ends in an 8 is clearance. The price will continually drop until all are sold.

Comment

Now that's a DEAL!!

Comment

I guess it pays to window shop every now and then.

Comment

Nice score. I will pay $2 profit back to you for every pack you send me

Comment

Arent the crossbow collars thicker and more robust to be able to withstand the additional speed of a crossbow?

Comment

Originally posted by Ricochet83 View Post
                        Arent the crossbow collars thicker and more robust to be able to withstand the additional speed of a crossbow?
                        Yeah but I believe you can buy regular collars and change them out.

Comment

Some people have all the luck LOL

Comment

I got some spitfire crossbolt broadheads for 10 bucks at Walmart regular 34 bucks I hope they are the same as regular they screw in to my arrows just fine !!

Comment

May be having to swing by the local Academy and walk a few isle tonight !!

Comment

Working...
                              X