Protests in Gonzales?? on Friday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protests in Gonzales?? on Friday?

Anyone hearing anything about this? Heard theses supposed to be a protest tomorrow near some of the historical monuments dedicated to the Texas Revolution. Also have heard their will be large scale counter protest to protect all of them from being torn down or vandalized.

It was supposed to have happened in Graham last Friday and no one ever showed up.

Comment

Yeah heard they will be at the square to "peacefully" protest

Comment

A lot of my friends are going to surround the statues loaded for bear. Hope there's no trouble.

Comment

These protest make no sense, people are fixing to get hurt.

Comment

Perhaps someone should remind them what happened in hallettsville last week.

I hope it stays peaceful, this ain't the big city, it could get out of hand quickly.

Am I wrong to hope one protester gets his rear end wopped....and by a big ole country girl at that.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post

I hope it stays peaceful, this ain't the big city, it could get out of hand quickly.

Am I wrong to hope one protester gets his rear end wopped....and by a big ole country girl at that.

That would be awesome. A couple country girls whipping up on gay city liberals.

I doubt many show up. And if they did I doubt they would try anything. It would take just a little opposition for them to tuck tail.

Comment

what happened in Hallettsville?

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                  A lot of my friends are going to surround the statues loaded for bear. Hope there's no trouble.
                  yes i heard Texas Freedom Force was gonna show up.

Comment

I still can’t figure out what people have against Texas History.
                    There is nothing offensive about over throwing a dictator.

I’m sure they just want to protest something (anything) for their 15 minutes of fame on social media.

Comment

Supposed to be Trooper being sent over there tomorrow.

Hope it stays peaceful.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                        what happened in Hallettsville?
                        Here you go.....

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

same here!

Comment

Threads like this make me more sympathetic to the dang protesters. Who the *#&$ would shoot an overgrown kid over a freaking statue?!?! What the heck has happened to respect for human life? I don't care if you totally disagree with everything the person believes, they don't need to die for a dumb statue.

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
                              Threads like this make me more sympathetic to the dang protesters. Who the *#&$ would shoot an overgrown kid over a freaking statue?!?! What the heck has happened to respect for human life? I don't care if you totally disagree with everything the person believes, they don't need to die for a dumb statue.
                              I guess you haven't seen the videos of these "peaceful protesters" breaking into peoples business's.. Looting them and vandalizing them. Some of the store owners have fought back, only to be beaten within an inch of their life or thrown in jail for protecting their livelihoods. Shooting someone over a statue i agree is stupid, however these protests always lead to looting and that I cannot agree with. More of these young punks need a good azz kicking, bet they think twice before throwing another brick. Notice how it's always the fringe of society that owns nothing causing all the damage. No appreciation for anything because they own nothing

Comment

Working...
                              X