No announcement yet.

Kevin Costner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y’all know he made one called Waterworld right?

Other than that one, he’s a good actor. I do like him as a cowboy/rancher

Comment

Until he said that horses were not a smart animal on tv the other day. Other than that, I’ve always enjoyed him.

Good ol Crash Davis
      Last edited by BBReezen; 06-22-2020, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Tin Cup, Bull Durham, For Love of the Game, Dances with Wolves, The Highwaymen, Yellowstone, Open Range, Draft Day, Robin Hood, untouchables, I thought he was fantastic in all of those.

Comment

Field of Dreams too!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
            I don't have to like his politics to enjoy his acting. His portrayal of Frank Hamer in The Highwaymen was epic.
            Agree and I need to watch it again, great movie.

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
              Until he said that horses were not a smart animal on tv the other day. Other than that, I’ve always enjoyed him.

Good ok Crash Davis
              I love horses and have known some that were a whole lot smarter than others but I have to agree with him, as a species they're not overly bright

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                Tin Cup, Bull Durham, For Love of the Game, Dances with Wolves, The Highwaymen, Yellowstone, Open Range, Draft Day, Robin Hood, untouchables, I thought he was fantastic in all of those.
                Draft Day was great

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                  How could you not like Tincup? That movie was great!!! I like almost everything he is in. Played a great Crash Davis, one of my favorite movies.
                  I kinda base my movie likes if I'll watch them again & shouldn't have come across as the ones mentioned as not worth watching...where tombstone & open range have been viewed in multiples, tin cup just didn't do it for me. It certainly wasn't a bad movie & phrased it wrong.

Comment

Kevin Costner

If you don’t like Tin Cup...We gon have problems…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Dale Moser; 06-22-2020, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      Dances w/ wolves was over rated & Wyatt Earp was crap compared to Tombstone. Waterworld, Bodyguard, Tincup & others just weren't movies worth watching imo.

Fandango, Silverado, A perfect world & Open Range were outstanding...no doubt he's loaded w/ talent & pulls off his characters well. He's done so many movies I guess it's hard to have all winners. Eastwood probably has the best scorecard in my book there.
                      To the ignore list with you!!!!! Tincup was fantastic!!!!! “How do you think you look shooting chili peppers up Lee Janzen’s arse?”

Comment

The only golfing movie I have seen more than once is Caddyshack if that's any indication of needing a reason.

Comment

He’s a great actor for sure. I think one of the best of this generation. I heard that he was a hunter, wonder if that’s true.

Comment

Tin cup is a great flick.

His role as Crash Davis in Bull Durham is probably his best IMO.

He plays the big money rancher to a tee.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                              The only golfing movie I have seen more than once is Caddyshack if that's any indication of needing a reason.
                              Haha, I love me some Caddyshack too

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Costner is a fantastic actor. I think he and Tom Hanks are probably the best of their generation.

Exactly this .

Him and duval in open range was solid gold.

Comment

Working...
                                X