No announcement yet.

I need a new boat trailer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it’s going in salt, definitely aluminum trailer, aluminum wheels, stainless lug nuts, torsion axles, Vault hubs.

Comment

really like my coastline with the vault hubs.

Comment

Coastline will be your best bet. You can take them bot to them or give them measurements and they will build it to you liking.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          Do you have trouble getting yours over the bow roller when loading? I’m about to get a new trailer for mine and need to do something about that issue.
          Nope no problems there. I had a Carolina Skiff a while back that had a lip up front that gave me all sorts of problems, ended up buying a HUGE wheel for the bow stop and it solved the problem.

Originally posted by chase15 View Post
          really like my coastline with the vault hubs.
          I don't think Coastline has Vault hubs, think that's just McClain.

Comment

Called Coastline and McClain. They are both pretty close in price. Around 3 grand and about 8 week wait. Anyone happen to have a used one that will fit my boat?

Comment

Call Tex All. They build a really nice trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                Do you have trouble getting yours over the bow roller when loading? I’m about to get a new trailer for mine and need to do something about that issue.

My dad put a single axle coastline under his 2072 Boatright and has no issues.

Comment

Coastline

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                    Nope no problems there. I had a Carolina Skiff a while back that had a lip up front that gave me all sorts of problems, ended up buying a HUGE wheel for the bow stop and it solved the problem.

I don't think Coastline has Vault hubs, think that's just McClain.

Mine are vortex, which is a sealed hub. I think I just had vault on the brain when typing after reading yours.

Comment

At 4yrs of age you'll see why a Coastline or Tex-all is superior to any McClain. Not to hurt anyone with a McClain's feelings, but I currently have one and can say it with confidence after owning a Coastline.

Comment

Originally posted by Notaguide View Post
                        At 4yrs of age you'll see why a Coastline or Tex-all is superior to any McClain. Not to hurt anyone with a McClain's feelings, but I currently have one and can say it with confidence after owning a Coastline.

Interesting, where do you see the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Notaguide View Post
                          The pic I posted is a 2014 year model trailer.

Comment

Working...
                          X