Outrageous phone bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outrageous phone bill

I have a single line for $156 with att that’s unlimited everything that just seems stupid high... what’s everyone else paying single line?

2 girls in college
    Wife and I, AT&T bill is $337

Comment

I pay $140 for 3 lines of unlimited through att but that is with a 20% discount through my wife's work and $20/mo off for autopay

Comment

We pay about that for 3 lines unlimited. But I also get a discount through my work.

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
          2 girls in college
          Wife and I, AT&T bill is $337
          This also includes WiFi etc..... at the house

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
            I pay $140 for 3 lines of unlimited through att but that is with a 20% discount through my wife's work and $20/mo off for autopay
            Scary thing is i get a 20% discount through my work

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              Scary thing is i get a 20% discount through my work

Have you been into the store recently to see what they are offering?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                Have you been into the store recently to see what they are offering?

Gonna go this weekend i spoke to someone on the phone earlier and couldn’t understand a word so just hung up....

Comment

I about lost my mind on the phone with at&t last week. Talking to someone in Bangladesh I’m sure. Everything about that company is overly complicated. They really need an easy button.

Comment

It’s about 280.00 for three of us. It is ridiculous.

Comment

Have 32 gig plan, 4 phones and it’s $225 a month, never changes.

Comment

Two lines with 12gb of data for $140 through Verizon. We are making the switch to Total wireless which uses Verizon towers with 15gb of data for $70. Both plans are unlimited text and talk. My brother and his family just switched over and they love it with no issues. I’m tired of getting screwed by Verizon.

Comment

We have 4 lines unlimited with hotspot and pay $220 on AT&T.. if your a first responder, do the firstnet.. I haven’t switched yet but it’s a huge difference and it gives you priority calling.

Comment

I pay $98 a month for unlimited for my wife and I through att

Comment

I pay 65 a month for a att gophone, pay as you go. No annual contract. It works out good for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X