Lets see those triax's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets see those triax's

Did a little searching an couldnt find anything, my Mathews triax will be here next week, its stone color an really thinking about goin all blue or red accesories, can't decide which.
    Thats being said lets see yalls rigs, i may change my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to see some myself, along with some reviews.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Here is mine
        Attached Files

Comment

Mine in lost Camo and my review = badazz and accurate
          2nd pic is shot in eyeball
          Attached Files
          Last edited by sasqy; 05-17-2018, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Can’t wait to get this thing out for some killing after the move. With a yard I can shoot in, I have no excuse.

I went stone with black.

Comment

Ridge reaper forest!

Comment

I am considering a Triax. My draw is 30.5 so I know they go out that far. Question I have is... are any of y'all long draw shooters and if so are you having any issues with the string angles, accuracy, nock pinch, etc. I know the peep will be further away from my face due to the string angle. I have an elk hunt in NM in Sept. and want a new bow now. I have been a Mathews guy since the 90's. any help appreciated. I don't mean to hijack the thread and will be glad to start a new one. I want a stone colored with black limbs too! looks awesome!

Comment

They run about a half inch different in draw on most people, I've always been 28'' but had to get 27.5, my buddy's all were 30 and had to go 29.5, so might check that.

God Bless
                  Bish

Comment

Originally posted by Head Hunter View Post
                    I am considering a Triax. My draw is 30.5 so I know they go out that far. Question I have is... are any of y'all long draw shooters and if so are you having any issues with the string angles, accuracy, nock pinch, etc. I know the peep will be further away from my face due to the string angle. I have an elk hunt in NM in Sept. and want a new bow now. I have been a Mathews guy since the 90's. any help appreciated. I don't mean to hijack the thread and will be glad to start a new one. I want a stone colored with black limbs too! looks awesome!
                    Best comment I heard about the angles is what do you think the axle to axle of your current bow is at full draw when the limbs are flexed together? That one really put it into perspective for me. Im leaning toward switching away from Hoyt after 15 years.

Comment

Lets see those triax's

Last edited by buckshot179; 05-17-2018, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Bows Look awesome guys, nobody with some bright colored accesories???

Comment

Love my Triax! Went with black riser and Ridge Reaper Barren limbs.
                          Last edited by bow up; 05-17-2018, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
                            Can’t wait to get this thing out for some killing after the move. With a yard I can shoot in, I have no excuse.

I went stone with black.

That's a bad boy

We need to try it out in the killing field BEFORE the move

Comment

Originally posted by txpanhandle32 View Post
                              Bows Look awesome guys, nobody with some bright colored accesories???

Post 3 has a little

Comment

Working...
                              X