Which square toe boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which square toe boot

Wondering which square toe work boot(not steel toe) boots are the most comfortable. Right now I wear red wing pecos, but wanting something in square toe. Thanks.

I bought a pair of Durango lite boots. They are the most comfortable boot I have ever worn. Came from academy

Comment

They didn’t have many, and there was no display. I found them by accident, just looking for my size and saw them.

Comment

Twisted X is what I have had for the last several years although in a safety toe model.

Hell I wear them every day work or not because they are so comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by hunterdrake View Post
          Wondering which square toe work boot(not steel toe) boots are the most comfortable. Right now I wear red wing pecos, but wanting something in square toe. Thanks.

My favorite were the twisted x waterproof non steel toe but they don’t make them anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Double H

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wear Justin Stampede. I'm on my second pair. I really like them.

Comment

Anderson Bean is what I wear most days. I also have a pair of Justin with a crepe/rubber sole and they’re pretty comfortable.
                Last edited by smokin6.7; 02-28-2018, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Twisted X is what I have had for the last several years although in a safety toe model.

This!

Skinny

Comment

Twisted X

Comment

Rocky

Comment

Dingo

Your choice
                        Attached Files

Comment

I wear Justin square steel toe work boots 7 days a week. I know, you said no square toe.lol You can buy the exact same boot without square toe though. I have 3 pair at all time.....one for church/dress boots, one for 5 day a week wear and a work pair. The boots are absolutely nice enough to wear as dress boots in my opinion, so I keep the 3 pair in rotation. When my work pair absolutely wears out, I demote my every day pair for work boots, my dress boots down to every day and then buy another pair for dress boots. I know I'm weird.

My feet are weird and it's hard to find boots that are comfortable for me and these boots fit me like a glove and I literally wear then from the time I'm out of bed until I get a shower at night. It's midnight and I still have them on. They are just that comfortable.

Comment

Do NOT buy any Dan Post boots from Boot Barn. My Brother in Law and I both bought some $550 Caymen square toes about the same time almost exactly two years ago. Both are totally falling apart. They are very poorly made!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

X2. On my 4th pair. Can't beat the comfort!

Comment

Working...
                              X