Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Tundra Price?

found a 2017 new tundra $48 sticker.

How much should I expect them to come down?

Hoping at least 10k since we are a couple months into 18

Don't know until you make a offer

Comment

Thought a recent buyer might have an educated guess

Comment

I bought two tundras so far. I got about 9k off both of them. I helped my fiancé get her Camry and we got $7800 off it. I think 9k is not unreasonable and 12k would be the max. I’ve found around 22% -25% off sticker to be the most I’ve been able to get them down and I drive a very hard bargain and shop for a while. I also do everything via email. I’ll email 6-8 Toyota dealers between Dallas and Houston stating what vehicle I want and that I’m emailing several dealers and who ever gets me the best price will earn my business. Then I get a couple competing and see who will get the lowest. Once I get there I still drive a hard bargain and see what “extras” I can get in or how much more I can get off. So far Atkinson Toyota in college station was the lowest on the tundra and Toyota of Fort Worth was the lowest in the Camry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Might add that if you find the 17 you want, you should get closer to 25% off. I got almost that on mine and it wasn’t even the new year but they had rolled out the next years trucks.

Comment

Got my 2017 Limited about 4k off last December. I’m not sure they’d come off 10k on a Tundra but never know. That was shopping around hard at that time

Comment

My understanding is Toyota's pricing structure (Gulf States) is totally different then Ford and Chevy who have large rebates and dealer incentives. My experience and a few others I know were discounted around 4k on Tundras. Tacoma's have little to no discount a lot of times from what I've heard. I'm sure there's exceptions to the rule at all dealerships and certain vehicles may be priced more competitively at times though. Recently looking at a TRD Pro and they wouldn't budge. I'll probably hold on to my '16 TSS until a drastic body and engine change that should be coming in the near future.

Comment

I'm curious about this as well. Contemplating trading in my 08 tundra for something else... But man the used prices are crazy, and I haven't seen any amazing deals in new ones.

Comment

Thank you everyone- helps me know what to offer.

Comment

Keep in mind that Tundras and Tacomas are 0% through Toyota Finance at the moment. I would see how close I could squeeze them to $42K out the door.

cricman

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                      Might add that if you find the 17 you want, you should get closer to 25% off. I got almost that on mine and it wasn’t even the new year but they had rolled out the next years trucks.

I'd go buy a Tacoma if I could get 20% off sticker. The most I ever could get them down was roughly 11% And some of them they won't go down at all, I mean zero. They claim it will sell for sticker within a week and some are sold before they even get them in.

Comment

When I was trying to buy one they wouldn't budge off of their listed price which was usually about 4k off MSRP.

Comment

I got about $4k off of mine. They don’t seem to take off as much as other trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by cricman View Post
                            Keep in mind that Tundras and Tacomas are 0% through Toyota Finance at the moment. I would see how close I could squeeze them to $42K out the door.

cricman
                            When I bought my '16 Tundra they offered the 0% financing but would not budge off the sticker if I chose that route. I was only able to get them to come off about $4K the other route (around 10%). I pride myself on getting the best bargain I can when it comes to new vehicles but that's all they would move off the sticker. However this was in October and they couldn't keep trucks in inventory. Demand was, and probably still is pretty high and I get that.

Comment

When I bought my 2013 I got around 9 off. That was the best I could do.

Comment

Working...
                              X