Lease Dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lease Dilemma

I have accèss to a 4500 acre MLD ranch for 2k a year. I am new to leases so not sure if this is a good deal. there are 10 other folks from significantly farther away than me, from what I gather they only come during opening weekend. I have to bring my own sleeping quarters, blind and feeder. There are blackbuck, axis, red deer, hog, and aoudad. Other than the MLD tags you get an axis doe and a red deer doe per season. Is this a good deal?

Yes that is a heck of a deal!

Comment

No. Its a "too good to be true deal".

If that is in fact true, you will have no shortage of people sending you PM's wanting info.

Comment

Originally posted by Striker918 View Post
        I have accèss to a 4500 acre MLD ranch for 2k a year. I am new to leases so not sure if this is a good deal. there are 10 other folks from significantly farther away than me, from what I gather they only come during opening weekend. I have to bring my own sleeping quarters, blind and feeder. There are blackbuck, axis, red deer, hog, and aoudad. Other than the MLD tags you get an axis doe and a red deer doe per season. Is this a good deal?
        I am assuming its 2k per gun (or bow ) per hunter. 11 guys on 4500 acres with lots of game ? Sounds like a great deal to me.
        Everyone has their own spot ? and not a free for all on the stands ?

Sounds like a heck of a deal. Post pictures of the lease when you get some.

Comment

Nope stay away... terrible deal... don't do it... post lease manager's phone number and we will call and take your spot... er... I mean read him the riot act

Comment

Sounds like a heck of a deal. How far is it from you? Sounds almost too good to be true but I hope it works out in your favor. I bet you're excited.

Comment

Great deal. Wish I had an offer like that. Congrats and enjoy it!

Comment

Under $5 an acre is very cheap for any lease, much less MLD. That's either the deal of the year. Or, there's something going on your not being told about.

Comment

Sounds like it would well be worth the trip.

Comment

Hire me, for $1, to check this out for you. I promise to "check" it out and get back to you. In 2020...

Comment

Yes, that is a good deal. It seems as though you've been livin right

Comment

All I have to say is Congrats on your new lease!

Comment

I pay twice that a year and have to pay for any exotics, yes sir sounds like a good deal.

Comment

I love the Rocksprings area.
                            A 400 acre pasture for 2k is good, in my opinion.

My experience from hunting that area:
                            You will get tired of shooting hogs.
                            The Turkey hunting is great.
                            There are arrowheads everywhere.
                            If your pasture has water, you are golden.
                            From time to time, areas around there suffer Anthrax outbreaks, making whitetail management difficult.
                            And eventually, a bump gate will get you.

Good luck.

Comment

Jump on it.Thats a great area and an even better price.Congratulations to you sir.

Comment

Working...
                              X