No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up a Glock 27 Gen 4 w/ 3 grips and 3 extra mags yesterday. You can never have too many Glocks!

Comment

I did a little trading and picked up a savage model 12 in 243. Has an ATN 4x12x60 illuminated reticle scope with 30 mm tube. I don't know much about the ATN scope, it's a first focal plane scope and looks like they make some nice night vision equipment for the military. The gun looked like a truck gun covered in dust with a little bluing missing. Plan on one day picking up a new barrel for it in .260 and replacing the stock.

Comment

Got the new to me model 12 savage cleaned up and ran down to the range and did some playing. Shooting off of sandbags with gusting winds probably 10-15 at times 80 grain Remington corelokts gave best group.

5 consecutive shots with no barrel cooling between almost cover with a penny.

Comment

Nice. I have a Savage 12LRP it is a BEAST.

Comment

Got myself a Marlin 17 VSX bolt gun, with bull barrel. Couldn't pass it up. Now to find ammo for it, lol

Comment

Just got me a 1851 navy revolver. My first black powder. Woo!

Comment

Well yesterday got me a TC Encore Pro Hunter in 7mm-08

Comment

Traded on Wednesday for dis one rightchere...

Comment

Didn't buy, but my Dad brought down his Glenfield Model 25 22 s/l/lr to TX from WI and handed it down to me. I grew up shooting this rifle, and it means the world to me. Going to leave it as is, and let my sons shoot it as well. It was not an easy thing to accept an heirloom from Dad just yet.

Comment

B Mag. Ammo on order.. Until then I'm going to do a sort of bed-job on the fore-end of the stock to stiffen it up and center it on the barrel, while keeping it free floating. Yeah, the stock does feel cheap, but every single savage out there feels the same to me, like crap. I don't care though, it's the caliber and action that I wanted. Can't wait until aftermarket wood stocks start showing up.

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                        B Mag. Ammo on order.. Until then I'm going to do a sort of bed-job on the fore-end of the stock to stiffen it up and center it on the barrel, while keeping it free floating. Yeah, the stock does feel cheap, but every single savage out there feels the same to me, like crap. I don't care though, it's the caliber and action that I wanted. Can't wait until aftermarket wood stocks start showing up.
                        I got a guy with one and 800 rounds wanting to trade me for a. 270.

Comment

Been a while for me. Kid on the way, had to slow down. XDS 9.. Xmas gift from in-laws.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
                            Traded on Wednesday for dis one rightchere...

Looks a lot like what I traded for this right here
                            Attached Files

Comment

Just bought my first pistol, was a 21st birthday present from my parents, Glock 23, I cant wait to shoot it!

Comment

Originally posted by TxGiant View Post

Just bought my first pistol, was a 21st birthday present from my parents, Glock 23, I cant wait to shoot it!
                                Great pistola

Comment

Working...
                                X