Great hunt at The Double L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great hunt at The Double L

Hunted The Double L (Bow hunting only) last night with Strummer and Fulldraw_529 and had a great time. I saw 5 groups of pigs in about 2.5 hours of hunting from a tripod stand. We all connected on pigs. I forgot to take pics of the pigs but did get one of Fulldraw's and mine when they were getting cleaned. This is a great place to go if you want to kill a pig and is very cheap at 75.00 for a night hunt like we did or 100 for all day and use of the bunk house. Pops runs the show there and is great and a bow hunter. I tried to give Pops a tip but he refused to take it and said save it for next time you come out. Strummer had been there several times and said Pops will never take a tip. Also I saw more exotics and whitetail then you can shake a stick at. Strummer and Fulldraw are great guys and look forward to hunting with them in the future. I would highly recommend Double L and I will be going back.

You had me convinced till you said "Strummer is a great guy"!

Hi, Keith!

Of all the ranches that I've hunted, I have to say that the Double L is my favorite! Top notch place run by some top notch people.

Congrats on the pork!

Comment

I know what you mean about Strummer, All he could do is talk about how great my Mathews is and how he wants one. Maybe next time I will let him shoot it. lol

Comment

do they have a website?

Comment

Originally posted by diamondrules View Post
          do they have a website?
          boy some people are so lazy.lol

http://www.doublelranch.net/

Comment

Congrats on the hogs

Comment

OK Gents.......getting another group together!! June 10th, 11th, or 12th. Who's interested and what night?

Comment

Working...
              X