Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Astros need to get mad and just pound hell out of Boston's pitching. There's No way NY would have ever called it for the Astros.

Comment

Welp..... Altuve better get healthy in the next 15 mins lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
        Houston will be home to the newest “Bartman”

Dude better go into the witness protection program should HOU not advance to the WS
        I don’t think he did anything wrong....fielder went into the first row, fan didn’t reach into the field of play. The call by Joe west was correct, the travesty was the review. They have a camera on the wall that could have determined the right call, but the security guard was leaning out “watching the game” and blocked the view.

Comment

I sure like James! He’s slinging it tonight.

Comment

I sure like James! He’s slinging it tonight.

Comment

That was a strikeout and not a foul tip

Bad call there

Comment

And another bad call against the Astros. These umps are relentless.

Comment

Kempster!

Comment

Action packed game through 4 so far

Comment

Kempin ain’t easy!

Comment

I haven't noticed us getting the same 3-4" off the plate as Porcello. Completely changed Altuve's AB.

Comment

Hinch just made a bonehead coaching error. Jackie Bradley Jr is swinging a hot bat right now and should have been walked with 2 outs and first base open. Take the bat out of his hands as he just crushed a mammoth 2-run bomb

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                            Hinch just made a bonehead coaching error. Jackie Bradley Jr is swinging a hot bat right now and should have been walked with 2 outs and first base open. Take the bat out of his hands as he just crushed a mammoth 2-run bomb
                            The real mistake was the piped 90 mph change. You just can’t miss with that pitch.

Comment

Boston just really seems to be resilient. It's just hard to beat a team that keeps the pressure on like them. I'm hoping the Astros can pull it out, but ****ed we can't seem to pull away from them.

Comment

This atbat is for the series in my opinion......

Comment

Working...
                                X