Abnormal handling of Russia probe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
    The only difference is between what intelligence community says and the president. To some it matters and others it does not. Sure hope he can trust them if a terrorist attack is evident.
    If they keep weeding out the liars, perjurers, and politically biased traitors, then maybe we can all trust them again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      If they keep weeding out the liars, perjurers, and politically biased traitors, then maybe we can all trust them again.
      Come on Ironman...you and I both know that is impossible in this "democracy"
      Maybe remove the money that injects said fooliticians.

Comment

Do you think Russia attempted to influence our election?
        Do you think Obama tried to influence the Israeli elections? Did Obama wiretap Merkle in Germany?

Comment

Of course Russia tried to influence the elections and its not the first time.
          Why do people think this is some amazing revelation?
          Russia is always up to no good, they benefit when the US Is distracted and divided.
          Do you think the Chinese have ever tried to influence our elections?
          Hell George Soros is trying to influence almost every major local and federal election in america, what do we think about that? Apparently that’s no big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
            Of course Russia tried to influence the elections and its not the first time.
            Why do people think this is some amazing revelation?
            Russia is always up to no good, they benefit when the US Is distracted and divided.
            Do you think the Chinese have ever tried to influence our elections?
            Hell George Soros is trying to influence almost every major local and federal election in america, what do we think about that? Apparently that’s no big deal.

Exactly that's what foreign countries do, including the us. The biggest question that seems to be over looked is how much the DNC, Clinton Foundation, media and the FBI tried to rig the election in Favor of Clinton. That's the elephant in the room not Russia

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              Exactly that's what foreign countries do, including the us. The biggest question that seems to be over looked is how much the DNC, Clinton Foundation, media and the FBI tried to rig the election in Favor of Clinton. That's the elephant in the room not Russia

Yeah I agree, let’s stay focused on Russia that’s way more important than the silent coup that was going on in washington.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                Yeah I agree, let’s stay focused on Russia that’s way more important than the silent coup that was going on in washington.

B_I_N_G_O!!!

Comment

And that Coup'deta is what people are ignoring. Clinton wasn't running for president she was running for dictatorship . And the pieces in place were foiled and the left is trying to put it back together
                  Last edited by BrandonA; 10-04-2018, 08:45 PM.

Comment

The only difference is between what intelligence community says and the president. To some it matters and others it does not. Sure hope he can trust them if a terrorist attack is evident.
                    Did Iraq have WMDs?

Comment

. Just wondering where folks drew the line between the FBI clearly proving that Russia tried to influence the election and the allegation of ties to Trump.
                      Thats where you want to draw the line. "Trying to influence" the election.

OK. So how about Mrs. Ford? I she trying to influence an election?

Are you really suggesting that we not hear Mrs. Fords side of a 36 year old story? You want to tell young women that their 36 year stories dont matter, if an election can be, uh influenced?

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                        Do you think Obama tried to influence the Israeli elections? Did Obama wiretap Merkle in Germany?
                        But but but it's OK if democraps to it.

Comment

Working...
                        X