No announcement yet.

Work Fridge Theives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is about how a nursejenn live hunt goes.
    Hope this picks up next week.

Comment

I had a problem with people eating my dill pickles in our break room fridge. I bought a new jar and put a sign on it "DO NOT EAT". Then I stirred the jar with my manhood. After they devoured them, I let it be known. Food theft has died down a bit.

Comment

Tagged....

Comment

Hope this week gets them.

I also start a new job tomorrow but they have a fully stocked break room with all kinds of snacks. No need for someone to be a fridge thief.

Comment

Originally posted by hound dog View Post
            Ha, these are getting good.... as a teenager, my older brother was thieving anything I cooked for myself. He was a bully! One day I fixed home made burritos and mixed cat sh** in with the refried beans. He ate both and I never said a word about it.
            I felt justified.
            Originally posted by ptaylortx View Post
            I had a problem with people eating my dill pickles in our break room fridge. I bought a new jar and put a sign on it "DO NOT EAT". Then I stirred the jar with my manhood. After they devoured them, I let it be known. Food theft has died down a bit.
            Both of these made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
              This is about how a nursejenn live hunt goes.
              Hope this picks up next week.
              lol!

Comment

I worked with a contractor that his wife cooked some ex-lax brownies. Been a few years but there was like 15 square per brownie. Took about 1.5 hours to kick in but when it did, I’ve never laughed so hard in my life. I still cry laughing reliving that day. Got about 6 people. Most weren’t religious people, but were praying to any God that they thought might help them. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ptaylortx View Post
                  Now you're just bragging!

Comment

Like my Daddy would say, " if they arn't biting, change bait!!!

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

To put some of u at eese I only eat fat peoples food they have good food well maybe most of yall still have something to worry about (:

Comment

I hate when people don't follow through with their threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                            To put some of u at eese I only eat fat peoples food they have good food well maybe most of yall still have something to worry about (:
                            Eating a fat mans food is toying with death...I'll shank a fool over messing with this fat boys food

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                              It appears this may be a well thought out gesture on your part. You’ve probably heard the saying that in Grizzly country it’s best to be faster than whoever you’re with. Well, you’re just trying to help fat people get skinny so the Grizzlies don’t get em.

For the record, I’m big n muscular, but not slow at all.

Comment

Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X