Attached Files

Comment

Drones?

Comment

Originally posted by bk913 View Post
        Drones?
        weather balloons

Comment

Some of the best UFO pics I’ve ever seen...

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGeek View Post
            No pics, sorry, we were in the pool…

I am a very credible source…

Even though no one believes me, A few years ago, I also saw a coyote running across a pasture and jump over a five strand Barbwire fence… true story!
            I believe you.
            Don't pay much attention to most of these fellas.. They only believe what the government tells them to believe.. But that's OK.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              I believe you.
              Don't pay much attention to most of these fellas.. They only believe what the government tells them to believe.. But that's OK.
              Come on. The gubment would never lie to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                Some of the best UFO pics I’ve ever seen...

i mean, after hundreds of thousands of eyewitness accounts worldwide, who in their right mind can still say they dont believe ufo's exist? at what point do eyewitness accounts begin to matter? i guess jury duty selection is not in your future.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                  Come on. The gubment would never lie to us.
                  Sshhh.. Their watching.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                    i mean, after hundreds of thousands of eyewitness accounts worldwide, who in their right mind can still say they dont believe ufo's exist? at what point do eyewitness accounts begin to matter? i guess jury duty selection is not in your future.
                    UFO's have always existed........
                    But, it doesn't mean, they're from another planet.....

Comment

I believe...

Comment

They're real. I know people who can't talk about it. Literally.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          I believe you.

Comment

How do you know they were really high? Looking at a light in the night sky, depth perception is horrible. Close up lightning bugs can look like huge lights miles away.

The speed of an object is the same way. A jet flying at 40k ft doesn't look like its going 500mph, a dove up close looks much faster.

Comment

I am surprised by the number of folks that “see” ufos that turn out to be common things like airplanes etc. A few years ago while driving back from the lease heading south on 287 out of Decature one of my buddies got all excited about some lights in the sky that he swore were just hovering in formation. They were planes in the landing pattern for DFW that appeared to be hovering because of our driving path in relation to their flight path. Most stuff is easily explainable. Now having said all of that I have seen S that I can’t explain. Though I did have a couple of Whiskeys prior to those visions.

Comment

Originally posted by dagdog View Post
                                I am surprised by the number of folks that “see” ufos that turn out to be common things like airplanes etc. A few years ago while driving back from the lease heading south on 287 out of Decature one of my buddies got all excited about some lights in the sky that he swore were just hovering in formation. They were planes in the landing pattern for DFW that appeared to be hovering because of our driving path in relation to their flight path. Most stuff is easily explainable. Now having said all of that I have seen S that I can’t explain. Though I did have a couple of Whiskeys prior to those visions.
                                So you don't believe but you do??

Comment

Working...
                                X