No announcement yet.

Cabelas Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used Cabelas points for mine not a credit card. Hope they plan on reimbursing me for those.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
      I used Cabelas points for mine not a credit card. Hope they plan on reimbursing me for those.
      They dang sure better
      I used points for mine to

Comment

For those of you that didn’t get the email check your Oder status. Half of mine say cancelled the other two back ordered...

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
          I just got off the phone with a Cabelas customer service rep. She confirmed that the two I ordered are on "backorder". According to this lady, if your order is on "backorder", they will not be delivered. According to her, Cabelas' order software does not keep with real time demand and allows orders to be placed even though the items are no longer available. Apparently order cancellation emails should be going out within the next day or two. I told her that I had not received a backorder email or a cancellation email. She offered to cancel my order manually for me if I wanted or to keep it in place "just in case" I were to actually get my two. I told her to keep the order in place and I'd just be on the lookout for a cancellation email in the next few days. She also said that your credit cards would NOT be charged until the product actually ships or your residence.
          Hmmm I ordered yesterday and my debit card was charged today. Does that mean im one of the lucky ones or I'm double screwed ?

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
            That jacket is listed as discontinued on the UA site, nobody is getting one

Meanwhile, while they are "back ordered" they are holding your money and making interest on it.

I hate Cabelas and how they do this, but for the record, Cabelas is not making any interest off their sales revenue account holding your dollars. That's not how the retail business works especially when folks pay by debit, CC or use their points. Besides even if they were, and got the actual cash immediately, how much interest can be made on lets say $50K paying 2-3% annually in a week before they have to return the money......$28 total? Its gonna cost them more in red tape to refund all the money and have employees tend to it than anything they would ever make.
            Last edited by Smart; 01-08-2018, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Mine says pant and jacket are back ordered, another set of pants that was on sale saying will be here next week

Comment

Mine says in process but I am expecting that to change.

Comment

Sitka Coldfront bib pants regular $549 on sale for $129. Sold out. That figures.

Comment

Cabelas sucks.

Just read my emails....backordered.

Comment

I just checked my email and it says backordered as well for that item. I also had purchased a pair of gloves and one of the wooltimate vests, those items say cancelled... ugh! Cabelas can kiss my ***!

Comment

I didn't receive a email and payment hit my account so I guess will see what happens. Still not optimistic though.

Comment

Backordered. Sucks.

Comment

wah

Comment

The only email I have received so far is order confirmation. We will see.

Comment

They charged me and It says in process. Another order says cancelled but they did charge but then credited it back. So I’m sure the jacket will be cancelled and refunded.

Comment

Working...
                                X