X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one and love it.

Comment

That is a clever concept.

I just throw my ozone machine in my tote with my clothes for an hour or so before I head to the blind.

Same concept, and has been working really well for me so far.

I use a Container Store tote: http://www.containerstore.com/s/clea...024301&q=trunk - I have a tote for essential hunting goodies (backpack, tools, etc) one for summer camo, and one for winter camo. My daughter also has one for her camo.

This ozone machine: https://www.amazon.com/Enerzen-Comme...=ozone+machine - I use this in the house too. It kills odors fast. Supper smells good when you walk in, but not so much the next day. Run the machine for a bit while everyone is out of the house and it's good to go.

Comment

I have one and love it. Also have the locker in Ohio. Just a warning, do not put clothes with Elastic in them. The ozone will literally make the elastic disappear. It also says on the instruction to watch out for boots as well. My buddies high end Under gaurmets were ruined. He had to go by new ones They would fall to the ground because the waste band was gone.

Just so you know, if you call them they will tell you the same thing. And since guys never read instruction, you can verify by reading them as it is written in there as well.

Comment

So basically no base layers or jackets w elastic waist or cuffs....[emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post
            So basically no base layers or jackets w elastic waist or cuffs....[emoji30]

Bringing up and old one. I used the search function!

I just ordered one of these and wanted to see if there had been any updates or reviews since they have been out a while now. Is the ozone really that bad for rubber and elastic? Like use it one time and its trash bad, or like after 6 months of continuous use?

Comment

I dont have the bag. Bought some walmart plastic tubs and this

This company says it wont mess up your rubber and elastic and ive run for days at a time.

Comment

I just got a big duffel bag and put the fresh earth scent a way dryer sheets in there. Bought a bigger duffel from bass pro this year. Will fit 2 whole Kuiu sets. A whole Sitka set. Boots. Socks. Everything. Holds a ton. $39.

Comment

I bought a ozone machine from amazon for $79. I out the machine in a closet with my hunting clothes and it works awesome!

Comment

"Will degrade your gear". Wonder if they sell hunting gear too that just so happens won't degrade in their bag.

Comment

I'm sure that's next year's new product.
                      Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                      "Will degrade your gear". Wonder if they sell hunting gear too that just so happens won't degrade in their bag.

Comment

This is the first year I have used it and I would say they do seem to work on multiple occasions this year have had to hunt with not the most ideal wind but have yet to spook a deer or hog.

Comment

Originally posted by Pernell View Post
                          I bought a ozone machine from amazon for $79. I out the machine in a closet with my hunting clothes and it works awesome!

Which one?

Comment

They have these on sale at cabelas for 149.99 right now.

Comment

Working...
                            X