No announcement yet.

Official Lake Whitney And Aquilla 2017-2018 Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the blind with my son let's see if the deer want to play this morning.

Comment

Good luck Storm!! Cant wait to get back down there,worrkinv FT and school FT makes it hard tho lol

Comment

Hang on's what ever I can get in as as high as I can. Climber about 30'. Ladder stand how ever tall it is. The higher the better when in a tree in my opinion.

Good luck storm. Think ill be down there Monday instead of tomorrow. I need to start baiting one of my spots.

Comment

Nothing was moving today from what I saw so you didn't miss anything switchback.

Comment

Hate to hear hat. But with rain coming in tonight maybe they will move good this evening and tomorrow morning, even though I won't be out til Monday.

Comment

Hate to hear that. But with rain coming in tonight maybe they will move good this evening and tomorrow morning, even though I won't be out til Monday.

Comment

Congrats to you Travis and storm on the deer. A buddy of mine rattled in and killed a monster in Hamilton county last week. I come home Tuesday night, I plan on hitting it hard this days off, all my deer meat got ruined earlier this year so I have to get some meat down soon.

Comment

Come on out ender, I just pulled up and the rain has moved out.

Comment

Out this morning, so far I have seen a rabbit and Possum.

Comment

Originally posted by buckshot179 View Post
                      Out this morning, so far I have seen a rabbit and Possum.
                      More than me!

Comment

Lol

Comment

1 more hour n I'm done. My spot did get hit by pigs last night just no deer today.

Comment

Ah ok...wasnt sure how high folks got down this way...i mean I know up north they get 20 30ft but trees are alot taller up there too

Comment

I hunt from 6 to 19 ft off the ground at Whitney. When I’m not stalking

Comment

Have the bucks started to get on their feet and travel?

Comment

Working...
                                X