Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2018, 07:48 AM   #101
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Them bikers should have checked in with the surviving Branch Davidians before going to Waco.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-12-2018, 08:16 AM   #102
Take Dead Aim
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Leander
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldeneagle View Post
You two girls get a room.
I agree we should... Just not in Waco.
Take Dead Aim is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-12-2018, 10:41 AM   #103
batmaninja
Ten Point
 
batmaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunter14 View Post
Lmao, you’re highly mis informed. No clubs pay the Bandidos to be able to ride in Texas lmao, if someone is feeding you that bs it’s a bold faced lie.
What other 1% club has a "Texas" bottom rocker?

Not to pick this scab again but dont forget about Baylors basketball program either. Drugs, paying players, lying to investigators and you know the players shooting each other dead.
batmaninja is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-12-2018, 10:43 AM   #104
systemnt
Pope & Young
 
systemnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montgomery
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
What other 1% club has a "Texas" bottom rocker?
Cossacks?
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-12-2018, 11:14 AM   #105
texasdeerhunter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
What other 1% club has a "Texas" bottom rocker?

Not to pick this scab again but dont forget about Baylors basketball program either. Drugs, paying players, lying to investigators and you know the players shooting each other dead.
What does one instance 15 years ago with Baylor basketball have to do with the biker shootout in Waco?!
texasdeerhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-12-2018, 11:17 AM   #106
Kmart49
Ten Point
 
Kmart49's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: DFW
Hunt In: Callahan County/Stephens County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
What does one instance 15 years ago with Baylor basketball have to do with the biker shootout in Waco?!
My thought as well?!
Kmart49 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-12-2018, 11:51 AM   #107
batmaninja
Ten Point
 
batmaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

In its final report, the NCAA called the violations at Baylor as serious as those which occurred at SMU almost 20 years earlier.

The one instance being the murder, the gang rapes or the other unlawful dealings at Baylor? Dont forget the head coach trying to make the dead guy a scape goat, and telling his players to lie to the cops.
batmaninja is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-12-2018, 12:22 PM   #108
Goldeneagle
Pope & Young
 
Goldeneagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Allen, TX
Hunt In: Where ever I get a chance.
Default

Dude! This thread is about the biker incident, not frickin college problems.
Goldeneagle is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-12-2018, 01:29 PM   #109
shunter14
Ten Point
 
shunter14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Hunt In: Mexico and Faith Ranch
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
What other 1% club has a "Texas" bottom rocker?

Not to pick this scab again but dont forget about Baylors basketball program either. Drugs, paying players, lying to investigators and you know the players shooting each other dead.
The Kinfolk as they call themselves have a 1%er diamond but they have a United States bottom rocker, which is who the shooting in El Paso was with. And there are a lot of clubs that have a Texas bottom rocker in the support organizations for the Bandidos, and none of them pay dues to the Bandidos.
shunter14 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-12-2018, 02:09 PM   #110
Take Dead Aim
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Leander
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldeneagle View Post
Dude! This thread is about the biker incident, not frickin college problems.
Agree but some of us me included are trying to show just how bad that town is from top to bottom.
Take Dead Aim is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-12-2018, 02:34 PM   #111
batmaninja
Ten Point
 
batmaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

Arent many of the Kinfolk, ex Bandidos? Wonder why they have different colors and no TX rocker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunter14 View Post
And there are a lot of clubs that have a Texas bottom rocker in the support organizations for the Bandidos, and none of them pay dues to the Bandidos.
I dont really know what your definition of, support and dues are. But when the bullets started flying in Waco or EP, the clubs wearing red and gold with TX rockers, were supporting the Bandidos.

For what it is worth, below is who was killed and their suposed affiliations.

Daniel Raymond "Diesel" Boyett, 44, Cossack, shot in the head.
Wayne Lee "Sidetrack" Campbell, 43, Cossack, shot in the head and torso.
Richard Matthew "Chain" Jordan, III, 31, Cossack, shot in the head.
Richard Vincent "Bear" Kirschner, Jr., 47, Cossack, shot in unspecified place(s).
Jacob Lee Rhyne, 39, Cossack, shot in the neck.
Jesus Delgado Rodriguez, 65, unaffiliated, shot in the head and torso.
Charles Wayne "Dog" Russell, 46, Cossack, shot in the chest.
Manuel Issac Rodriguez, 40, Bandido, shot in unspecified place(s)
Matthew Mark Smith, 27, Scimitar, shot in the torso.
batmaninja is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-12-2018, 03:04 PM   #112
Roy Munson
Six Point
 
Roy Munson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
Arent many of the Kinfolk, ex Bandidos? Wonder why they have different colors and no TX rocker?



I dont really know what your definition of, support and dues are. But when the bullets started flying in Waco or EP, the clubs wearing red and gold with TX rockers, were supporting the Bandidos.

For what it is worth, below is who was killed and their suposed affiliations.

Daniel Raymond "Diesel" Boyett, 44, Cossack, shot in the head.
Wayne Lee "Sidetrack" Campbell, 43, Cossack, shot in the head and torso.
Richard Matthew "Chain" Jordan, III, 31, Cossack, shot in the head.
Richard Vincent "Bear" Kirschner, Jr., 47, Cossack, shot in unspecified place(s).
Jacob Lee Rhyne, 39, Cossack, shot in the neck.
Jesus Delgado Rodriguez, 65, unaffiliated, shot in the head and torso.
Charles Wayne "Dog" Russell, 46, Cossack, shot in the chest.
Manuel Issac Rodriguez, 40, Bandido, shot in unspecified place(s)
Matthew Mark Smith, 27, Scimitar, shot in the torso.

Those bikers are **** good shots. Look at all those head and upper torso shots in a chaotic situation. Hard to remain calm in a situation like that.

Its like they had training or something and were possibly firing from outside the melee.
Roy Munson is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-12-2018, 03:19 PM   #113
Tejas Wildlife
Ten Point
 
Tejas Wildlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Groesbeck, TX
Hunt In: Where ever I happen to be!
Default Just curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
Arent many of the Kinfolk, ex Bandidos? Wonder why they have different colors and no TX rocker?



I dont really know what your definition of, support and dues are. But when the bullets started flying in Waco or EP, the clubs wearing red and gold with TX rockers, were supporting the Bandidos.

For what it is worth, below is who was killed and their suposed affiliations.

Daniel Raymond "Diesel" Boyett, 44, Cossack, shot in the head.
Wayne Lee "Sidetrack" Campbell, 43, Cossack, shot in the head and torso.
Richard Matthew "Chain" Jordan, III, 31, Cossack, shot in the head.
Richard Vincent "Bear" Kirschner, Jr., 47, Cossack, shot in unspecified place(s).
Jacob Lee Rhyne, 39, Cossack, shot in the neck.
Jesus Delgado Rodriguez, 65, unaffiliated, shot in the head and torso.
Charles Wayne "Dog" Russell, 46, Cossack, shot in the chest.
Manuel Issac Rodriguez, 40, Bandido, shot in unspecified place(s)
Matthew Mark Smith, 27, Scimitar, shot in the torso.
Wonder how many of these fatalities had criminal records? Not that it would justify them being shot but just wondering if any had previous criminal justice department interactions?
Tejas Wildlife is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-12-2018, 03:42 PM   #114
batmaninja
Ten Point
 
batmaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

I dont really know if that history is more relevant than the history of what local cops did to the local college

But keep in mind many of the "clubs" were started by exmilitary folks returning from overseas. The Veterans MC and the Leathernecks MC were both at Twin Peaks.

http://www.leathernecksmc.org/drupal/

Jesus Rodriguez' son said the Vietnam war marine veteran and father of seven from New Braunfels, Texas was "in the wrong place at the wrong time" and didn't carry weapons. He was an associate of the Bandidos, but not a patched-in member. Rodriguez received a Navy Commendation Medal for his service in Vietnam, and a Purple Heart for wounds sustained during it

Matthew Smith was a Scimitar before joining the Cossacks, with whom the Scimitars are aligned. He graduated from Tarrant County College and worked for Geek Squad.
batmaninja is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-12-2018, 07:03 PM   #115
tps7742
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Hunt In: East tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
Agree but some of us me included are trying to show just how bad that town is from top to bottom.
It's obvious you don't care too much for Waco, Texas is a big state so it's simple stay away.
tps7742 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-12-2018, 07:18 PM   #116
Take Dead Aim
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Leander
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tps7742 View Post
It's obvious you don't care too much for Waco, Texas is a big state so it's simple stay away.
I think Waco is a fine town. I think the people in the police depth, DA's and Baylor as a whole leave a lot to be desired. It's pretty embarrassing what went down at Baylor the last 5-10 years with no acceptance by anyone at the university. The DA's office has showed its head. I expect better of the people representing me and my family. On top of all that few people who live in the area or like the University have asked for better treatment and representation.

Last edited by Take Dead Aim; 02-12-2018 at 07:21 PM.
Take Dead Aim is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-12-2018, 07:31 PM   #117
M16
Pope & Young
 
M16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hunt In: Colorado, LaSalle, McCulloch,Menard Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
Those bikers are **** good shots. Look at all those head and upper torso shots in a chaotic situation. Hard to remain calm in a situation like that.

Its like they had training or something and were possibly firing from outside the melee.
Maybe those were bikers dressed up in police uniforms shooting from the rooftops.
M16 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-12-2018, 08:08 PM   #118
catslayer
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
Matthew Smith was a Scimitar before joining the Cossacks, with whom the Scimitars are aligned. He graduated from Tarrant County College and worked for Geek Squad.
[/I]
... not sure he wanted that public lol... very un biker facts
catslayer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-12-2018, 09:15 PM   #119
HdFilmmaker
Eight Point
 
HdFilmmaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Tarrant County, TX
Hunt In: Guided Elk hunts in Colo to hogs in Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
Those bikers are **** good shots. Look at all those head and upper torso shots in a chaotic situation. Hard to remain calm in a situation like that.

Its like they had training or something and were possibly firing from outside the melee.
Be careful about who you besmirch.

A very very dear friend of mine is on that list and NO he did not have a weapon, and NO he was not reaching for a weapon and NO he was sitting on his bike getting ready to ride away when he was shot in the neck? Hmmm sniper much???

If ALL the bikers in the bar where shooting out towards the cops then why wasn't there any random bullets found? or holes or someone hit accidentally? There would be at least ONE random round found even with the best of action shots.
HdFilmmaker is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 07:20 AM   #120
Roy Munson
Six Point
 
Roy Munson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Default

That was my point. I dont see how you could read that post and think it was in anyway suggesting the bikers were responsible for the precision shooting.

Last edited by Roy Munson; 02-13-2018 at 07:32 AM.
Roy Munson is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 07:36 AM   #121
Texas Tracker
Pope & Young
 
Texas Tracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wimberley Texas/Hunt every place I can!
Default

Head shots Neck shots 223 rounds= Rooftop snipers. At least that's the way I have seen it from the start of this whole F*@$ up mess. Sure some of these guys may or may not have been the best of citizens but they ALL have rights and the city of Waco their Police force and the Assclown of a DA are the ones that need to be on trial for murder.
Texas Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 07:55 AM   #122
Quackerbox
Pope & Young
 
Quackerbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Magnolia
Hunt In: The woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Tracker View Post
Head shots Neck shots 223 rounds= Rooftop snipers. At least that's the way I have seen it from the start of this whole F*@$ up mess. Sure some of these guys may or may not have been the best of citizens but they ALL have rights and the city of Waco their Police force and the Assclown of a DA are the ones that need to be on trial for murder.
I find it highly unlikely that whomever performed the autopsy would tell you what caliber round caused the hole.

I read a report or two a week and even when we know what caliber round caused the hole it's wrote.....gun shot wound

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Quackerbox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 09:41 AM   #123
Texas Tracker
Pope & Young
 
Texas Tracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wimberley Texas/Hunt every place I can!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
I find it highly unlikely that whomever performed the autopsy would tell you what caliber round caused the hole.

I read a report or two a week and even when we know what caliber round caused the hole it's wrote.....gun shot wound

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Yes sir that is true THEY WILL NOT tell the public what caliber caused the death of these people and that there lies the cover up. When it all comes out if ever I will bet you a crisp 100 dollar bill All head shots were 223's.
Texas Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 09:49 AM   #124
Quackerbox
Pope & Young
 
Quackerbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Magnolia
Hunt In: The woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Tracker View Post
Yes sir that is true THEY WILL NOT tell the public what caliber caused the death of these people and that there lies the cover up. When it all comes out if ever I will bet you a crisp 100 dollar bill All head shots were 223's.
I'd take your money. All day long and twice on Thursday

No medical examiner is going to put his career on the line to give an exact caliber to the wound.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Quackerbox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 09:53 AM   #125
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
I'd take your money. All day long and twice on Thursday

No medical examiner is going to put his career on the line to give an exact caliber to the wound.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I watch way too much ID channel to know that's not true.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 09:54 AM   #126
CabezaBlanca
Ten Point
 
CabezaBlanca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Rock Island, TX
Hunt In: Colorado County
Default

You can read the autopsy reports here. I think it's pretty clear who got shot from above and with what.

http://www.wacotrib.com/news/twin-pe...9908c366a.html
CabezaBlanca is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 10:01 AM   #127
Quackerbox
Pope & Young
 
Quackerbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Magnolia
Hunt In: The woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
I watch way too much ID channel to know that's not true.
If only real life was as it is on t.v......

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Quackerbox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 10:04 AM   #128
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
If only real life was as it is on t.v......

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
So how does a detective know what caliber of gun to look for?
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 10:07 AM   #129
batmaninja
Ten Point
 
batmaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

You can find the autopsy reports online pretty easily. Many of the bodies had jacketed bullets or parts of the copper jacket in them. I would imagine that a .223 leaves a different hole, than many pistols, but yea I dont see the upside in the examiner spelling out which caliber it was.

If they had proof that the bikers were shooting each other, it would have been released by now.
Attached Images
    
batmaninja is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 10:16 AM   #130
Quackerbox
Pope & Young
 
Quackerbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Magnolia
Hunt In: The woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
So how does a detective know what caliber of gun to look for?
empty brass

However, bad guys dont always load the correct ammo. I have had an instance where 9mm was fired from a .38 super. And just this weekend 9mm was loaded into a 40 S&W magazine. While not cycled or fired, if live ammo was left on the ground might have you looking for two guns. It also momentarily got the 'oh crap' when the gun that was supposed to have a 15 round magazine, been fired once and still had 15 rounds in the mag and one in the chamber

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
You can find the autopsy reports online pretty easily. Many of the bodies had jacketed bullets or parts of the copper jacket in them. I would imagine that a .223 leaves a different hole, than many pistols, but yea I dont see the upside in the examiner spelling out which caliber it was.

If they had proof that the bikers were shooting each other, it would have been released by now.

and there you have it.....Looks like the public found a report and all it says is GSW

wheres my crisp Benjamin?
Quackerbox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 10:28 AM   #131
Pstraw
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Henderson
Hunt In: Front yard or back yard
Default

I can see where the coroner might not give the bullet size/caliber, Maybe some other dept. that does the ballistics report as this evidence would be needed for any court case. Am I wrong?
Pstraw is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 10:37 AM   #132
batmaninja
Ten Point
 
batmaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
empty brass
Ha, or in this instance I would bet there is lots of video footage too.

No surprise on the source (or that they quote an anonymous) but it was reported that .223s, hit some of the dead bikers.

According to a document passed on to CNN by a source close to the case, four of the dead bikers were hit by .223-caliber bullets.
batmaninja is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 11:02 AM   #133
Quackerbox
Pope & Young
 
Quackerbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Magnolia
Hunt In: The woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pstraw View Post
I can see where the coroner might not give the bullet size/caliber, Maybe some other dept. that does the ballistics report as this evidence would be needed for any court case. Am I wrong?
To many variables to tell from a wound what caliber caused the injury. Here the MEs office and the firearms lab are part of the same entity but reports are completely separate. The results of one arent shared until after its done. I can assume dallas county is pretty close


To determine caliber you'd need a projectile and even then the report will read something like....similar in characteristics, could have been etc. You almost need FMJ ammo because it doesnt deform much after traveling through soft tissue. Its unlikely the roof top sniper across the grassy knoll had his AR full of FMJ ammo which is evident in the reports when all the pieces of jacket mentioned in the bullet path


Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
Ha, or in this instance I would bet there is lots of video footage too.

No surprise on the source (or that they quote an anonymous) but it was reported that .223s, hit some of the dead bikers.

According to a document passed on to CNN by a source close to the case, four of the dead bikers were hit by .223-caliber bullets.

Being the last part was put out by the media and is 'anonymous' it holds zero water with me. However I have no doubt some bikers where struck with 5.56 rounds but the from what Ive seen the only way to determine that is to reconstruct the shot using the evidence. Not the hole in the body.
Quackerbox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 11:48 AM   #134
FamousAmos
Eight Point
 
FamousAmos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Burleson
Hunt In: Mason and Menard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glen View Post
Look guys. The Banditos were there meeting to discuss how they could give back to the community and volunteer opportunities at the local Children’s Hospitals and assisted living places. They started a conversation about women’s rights and the wrongs of Baylor University for not protecting and respecting young women. They decided they should have a peaceful ride to the campus. Cops got word of it and started killing people.
Love this. I sense this is the naivety of many.
FamousAmos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 12:13 PM   #135
Texas Tracker
Pope & Young
 
Texas Tracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wimberley Texas/Hunt every place I can!
Default

Well in the autopsy reports the word 'Downwards" come in play a lot.
Boyett, 44, of Waco, was shot twice in the head and once in the abdomen. Both bullets to his head — one from the top and one from behind
Campbell, 43, of Fort Worth, was shot once in the head, with the bullet entering through his chin, exiting and then re-entering through his neck.
Jordan, 31, of Pasadena, suffered one gunshot wound to the head. The bullet traveled from back to front, slightly left to right and slightly downward.
The bullet traveled from back to front and downward. The bullet that struck his right thigh traveled downward, slightly left to right and slightly back to front. Fragments of a jacketed bullet were recovered from his thigh.
Rhyne, 39, of Ranger, suffered a gunshot wound to the left side of the neck that partially exited through his upper back and a gunshot wound to the lower abdomen, in addition to abrasions on his right hand.
Rodriguez, 65, of New Braunfels, was shot in the head and in the back. The projectile that was recovered on the left side of his head was not described in the report. The bullet went from front to back and slightly downward.

These bikers must be real tall all over 8 feet to shoot each other with a downward angle like that. Come on now you still think the police did not shoot these guys?
Texas Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 12:22 PM   #136
CabezaBlanca
Ten Point
 
CabezaBlanca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Rock Island, TX
Hunt In: Colorado County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Tracker View Post
Well in the autopsy reports the word 'Downwards" come in play a lot.
Boyett, 44, of Waco, was shot twice in the head and once in the abdomen. Both bullets to his head — one from the top and one from behind
Campbell, 43, of Fort Worth, was shot once in the head, with the bullet entering through his chin, exiting and then re-entering through his neck.
Jordan, 31, of Pasadena, suffered one gunshot wound to the head. The bullet traveled from back to front, slightly left to right and slightly downward.
The bullet traveled from back to front and downward. The bullet that struck his right thigh traveled downward, slightly left to right and slightly back to front. Fragments of a jacketed bullet were recovered from his thigh.
Rhyne, 39, of Ranger, suffered a gunshot wound to the left side of the neck that partially exited through his upper back and a gunshot wound to the lower abdomen, in addition to abrasions on his right hand.
Rodriguez, 65, of New Braunfels, was shot in the head and in the back. The projectile that was recovered on the left side of his head was not described in the report. The bullet went from front to back and slightly downward.

These bikers must be real tall all over 8 feet to shoot each other with a downward angle like that. Come on now you still think the police did not shoot these guys?
Exactly.
CabezaBlanca is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 12:27 PM   #137
jshouse
Pope & Young
 
jshouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Rockwall
Hunt In: NE Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Tracker View Post
Well in the autopsy reports the word 'Downwards" come in play a lot.
Boyett, 44, of Waco, was shot twice in the head and once in the abdomen. Both bullets to his head — one from the top and one from behind
Campbell, 43, of Fort Worth, was shot once in the head, with the bullet entering through his chin, exiting and then re-entering through his neck.
Jordan, 31, of Pasadena, suffered one gunshot wound to the head. The bullet traveled from back to front, slightly left to right and slightly downward.
The bullet traveled from back to front and downward. The bullet that struck his right thigh traveled downward, slightly left to right and slightly back to front. Fragments of a jacketed bullet were recovered from his thigh.
Rhyne, 39, of Ranger, suffered a gunshot wound to the left side of the neck that partially exited through his upper back and a gunshot wound to the lower abdomen, in addition to abrasions on his right hand.
Rodriguez, 65, of New Braunfels, was shot in the head and in the back. The projectile that was recovered on the left side of his head was not described in the report. The bullet went from front to back and slightly downward.

These bikers must be real tall all over 8 feet to shoot each other with a downward angle like that. Come on now you still think the police did not shoot these guys?
I haven't kept up with all of this but are there some saying the police missed with every shot they took? Isn't it a given the police shot some guys that day?
jshouse is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 12:28 PM   #138
WTJim
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

Here's a thought. Watch the shooting video again. Most everyone is leaned forward running or crouching down that can most definitely lend a factor as to bullet trajectory... next conspiracy theory argument. Don't lose sight of the facts that lead to this. Bandidos, Cossacks and their support groups(Latin Steel, Companeros, Gyspies, Scimitars, Trusted Few) were flexing their muscles at each other as a turf war has been brewing for a long while. It all came to a head on this fateful day. Unfortunately society today lends more credibility to the "exception to the rule theory" instead of the reality in relying on the highest percentage odd that the victims/suspects actually were the ones responsible for what happened. Alas, everyone is a victim these days and the media are the ones fueling the fire by giving people their 30 seconds of victim filled stardom.
WTJim is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 12:32 PM   #139
jer_james
Ten Point
 
jer_james's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: North Dallas
Default

I think it's pretty obvious the situation was not handled properly at the scene.

I also think it's pretty obvious that some Bikers did some bad things.
jer_james is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 12:59 PM   #140
jerp
Pope & Young
 
jerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Aledo
Hunt In: Shackleford Co.
Default

According to witness reports, two bikers were shot in the head while laying on the ground - by other bikers . (might explain angle of wound channel) Have you guys read reports from the court testimony? I understand this won't sway anyone who doesn't believe what the cops say, but here's an example:
(from testimony October 24 2017)

In other testimony Tuesday, Waco police Officer Michael Bucher, a 13-year veteran and SWAT team member, said he and fellow SWAT team member Heath Jackson were riding together that day and were discussing what they would do if a fight broke out. During their discussion, Bucher saw a punch thrown from the area outside the patio, he said.

He said both officers got out with the intent to deploy tear gas when the first shot rang out, followed by a barrage that lasted several minutes.

Bucher, an Army veteran who served in Iraq and is familiar with combat scenes, took cover behind the door of his SUV while a round struck the top of the door Jackson was exiting. Jackson testified Monday that he shot four bikers who were pointing guns at the officers or other bikers.

Bucher said he could hear rounds flying over their heads as he scanned the crowd through the scope of his rifle. He said he saw a man with a gun and fired. He said he next saw a man swinging a large chain and shot him. Next, he shot a man with a gun in the center of the crowd, he said.

So those two officers shot 7 bikers

Last edited by jerp; 02-13-2018 at 01:16 PM.
jerp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 01:15 PM   #141
Quackerbox
Pope & Young
 
Quackerbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Magnolia
Hunt In: The woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTJim View Post
Here's a thought. Watch the shooting video again. Most everyone is leaned forward running or crouching down that can most definitely lend a factor as to bullet trajectory... next conspiracy theory argument. Don't lose sight of the facts that lead to this. Bandidos, Cossacks and their support groups(Latin Steel, Companeros, Gyspies, Scimitars, Trusted Few) were flexing their muscles at each other as a turf war has been brewing for a long while. It all came to a head on this fateful day. Unfortunately society today lends more credibility to the "exception to the rule theory" instead of the reality in relying on the highest percentage odd that the victims/suspects actually were the ones responsible for what happened. Alas, everyone is a victim these days and the media are the ones fueling the fire by giving people their 30 seconds of victim filled stardom.
No,no,no....you cant put common sense into this.

[insert sarcastic voice] Downward angle must mean shot from an elevated position. There is simply no other way
Quackerbox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 02:19 PM   #142
glen
Pope & Young
 
glen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lake Georgetown
Hunt In: anywhere
Default

I would hope that the Officers on scene did shoot anyone that was a threat to others. It is kinda what they are paid to do. Just think if they would have just sat back and watched and not taken control of the situation.
take this for what it is worth- If Police are on scene and you have a concealed carry- Don't pull it out.
If Police tell you to stop- stop whatever it is you are doing.

follow these simple common sense rules when you encounter LE and I would imagine you will stay on the green side of the grass longer.
glen is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 04:04 PM   #143
batmaninja
Ten Point
 
batmaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTJim View Post
were flexing their muscles at each other as a turf war has been brewing for a long while.
I dont disagree with anything that you state. But you are leaving out one of the biggest flexers in this mess. The cops. They had told the bikers that Waco wasn't the town for their town hall meetings. And encouraged them to move it down the road.

When they didnt move the meeting, the cops put snipers on the rooftop of a Strip Mall.

Then arrested nearly everyone there.

So yea, there was some muscles being flexed that day.
batmaninja is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 04:08 PM   #144
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

All I know is, a shooting was scheduled and a meeting broke out. It was crazy!
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 05:05 PM   #145
shunter14
Ten Point
 
shunter14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Hunt In: Mexico and Faith Ranch
Default

Just curious, how many were there or truly first hand know someone that was there? Or are a lot of these just well guessed guesses lol
shunter14 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 05:17 PM   #146
Tuffbroadhead
Pope & Young
 
Tuffbroadhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Weatherford.....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunter14 View Post
Just curious, how many were there or truly first hand know someone that was there? Or are a lot of these just well guessed guesses lol

All guesses except the very very very few stated Facts..
Tuffbroadhead is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 08:11 PM   #147
shunter14
Ten Point
 
shunter14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Hunt In: Mexico and Faith Ranch
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
All guesses except the very very very few stated Facts..
Figured as much lol. I knew one of the names on the deceased list very well, and had a handful of very close friends involved in this cluster mess for lack of better words. Was just curious who all had some true first hand intel.
shunter14 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2018, 08:59 PM   #148
Fooshman
Ten Point
 
Fooshman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Black Dog, Texas
Hunt In: Here and There
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunter14 View Post
Just curious, how many were there or truly first hand know someone that was there? Or are a lot of these just well guessed guesses lol
I know people on all three sides.
Fooshman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-14-2018, 12:05 AM   #149
WTJim
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
I dont disagree with anything that you state. But you are leaving out one of the biggest flexers in this mess. The cops. They had told the bikers that Waco wasn't the town for their town hall meetings. And encouraged them to move it down the road.

When they didnt move the meeting, the cops put snipers on the rooftop of a Strip Mall.

Then arrested nearly everyone there.

So yea, there was some muscles being flexed that day.
The the Police did exactly what you and I pay them to do. Tell obvious and known criminal element to move on down the road or face the consequences. I completely agree with you.
WTJim is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-14-2018, 06:48 AM   #150
glen
Pope & Young
 
glen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lake Georgetown
Hunt In: anywhere
Default

Question for some of you guys: If LE was there and did nothing and we had 20 laying dead now would you be happy with the results? What should they have done. Your opinions?
glen is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com