You'll probably think I'm crazy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    I don't think you're crazy. Heck, I once heard of a fellow on TBH trying to feed deer pea gravel, another guy who humped dogs till they peed to get them to be submissive and another guy who left Texas for Michigan in search of a better job. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Comment

I don't think you're crazy. Heck, I once heard of a fellow on TBH trying to feed deer pea gravel, another guy who humped dogs till they peed to get them to be submissive and another guy who left Texas for Michigan in search of a better job. Nothing surprises me anymore.
      That is funny stuff.

Comment

Hahaha perfect.

Comment

Had a guy at work tell a story like this once. Shrooms will do that to a guy though.

Comment

Im on here way to much lol, i remember every one of those threads well!

Comment

Badger.

Comment

Are you sure it wasn't a Megga Fawn??

Comment

[ATTACH]558572[/ATTACH]

Comment

^Classics!! lmao

Comment

Haha hey I'm cool with everyone having a joke at my expense, but I do think I saw a mountain lion. I know people have seen them out towards the china spring area so I don't think it's too far fetched!

Comment

Originally posted by gator89 View Post
                        [ATTACH]558572[/ATTACH]
                        Lol! Even I laughed at this one!

Comment

Left Texas for Michigan in search of a better job... ROFLMBO!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckhunter75 View Post
                            Left Texas for Michigan in search of a better job... ROFLMBO!
                            I must have missed this thread, is it still active?

Comment

Originally posted by plentl65 View Post
                              Now I'm not saying what I thought I saw was what you think I'm saying but I think I jut saw one.
                              Huh?

Comment

Look like this?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X