Water well repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water well repair

I have a friend who called to get his water well repaired because it froze and cracked. The well person told him it would be a while because he was # 92 on the waiting list.

You might come up wit a "Plan B" until they get around to your plumbing problem because this is gonna take a while to recover from.

Good luck to everyone.

If it's all above ground he could fix it him self. Missing lots of info.

Comment

It's all PVC, any one can fix that.

Comment

No excuse not to be able to fix pvc that’s easy to get to. A $15 hack saw, primer/glue pack, and a little Tim on YouTube and a child could do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          No excuse not to be able to fix pvc that’s easy to get to. A $15 hack saw, primer/glue pack, and a little Tim on YouTube and a child could do it.

This, I had 2 leaks to fix and have been stuck at work for a few days. Luckily I had some fittings at the house and was able to talk the kids thru the fix on a FaceTime call. 13 and 15 yr old daughters.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

If it’s busted in the casing you can always get tractor with front end loader to lift it up. That is normally not threaded pvc. Use one strap to lift and inf to secure while moving the lift down for next lift. Also turn breaker off and don’t damage the power wires.

Comment

My Water Well Investment Paid Off with Temps in the minuses.
              Insulated Water Well House.
              Something to plan on. I have replace everything you see and then some because of freezing. Hopefully never again.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X