No announcement yet.

Shooting Tripod decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the night goggles one. Actually it's off Amazon but it's the same exact one so I've heard. It was about $200 i believe and has the ball head. I use my pig saddle on it for most of my rifles except my newest APR which has an arca plate. It seems very well made and is rock solid. And it's carbon fiber so it is pretty light. I really like it. It's not one of the super high dollar ones but for my uses it eill hold up for a long time i bet.

Comment

Will any of these “cheaper” tripods work with a arca plate? Looking for something to use with my APR build but not looking to spend a ton of money.

Comment

No complaints with the BOG. Simple enough and my 9yr old loves it. Seldom head to the blind without it and a lot of fun when plinking targets.
        Attached Files

Comment

Here is my amazon tripod, it's the same as the night goggles.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I currently have the pig saddle tripod and it is fantastic. Pricey for sure... If the Bog Pod would have been out I would have gotten it.

Comment

The Bogpod is awesome. We used it this weekend with a 9 year old on his first deer. Worked great!

Comment

Could not give enough positive review here. Works wonders with my muzzleloader (main use I have for it)

Comment

I bought two off Sportsmans Guide for $25ish each. they work for us. we wont shoot over 200 at the most. I will see if I can find the link to them. reviews were good. not sure how tall you are wanting them to go.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                      I use a Primos Trigger Stick. $100 or so. Works great for me. Light, easily adjustable, good for in a blind, and also great for spot and stalk hunting.
                      This^^^
                      I have the Jim Shockey Edition and can use it lying down, full standing position or anywhere in between. I prefer it now over my Harris bipods when I am on the move in spot and stalk situations.

Comment

Pig Saddle and the Slik 700 tripod. Affordable and rock solid.

Comment

I’ve got a pig saddle on a manfrotto tripod

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                            Pig Saddle and the Slik 700 tripod. Affordable and rock solid.
                            This is what I have and I am happy with it.

Comment

Working...
                            X