Tahoe Paid Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tahoe Paid Off

Just called the bank during my lunch hour(actually 1/2 hour) and made the last payment on my wife's Tahoe!!!!! I don't even have the title yet, but knowing that I don't have to make that $400 payment every month is a huge relief!!!

Time to get some real momentum behind this debt snowball!!

That is great, my wife won't even look at a new car since ours has been paid off.

Comment

its a good feeling. congratulations on ridding yourself of some debt. keep putting that money toward paying off other things now or a new car fund.

Comment

Congrats on getting that one done. Keep the momentum going, that day when you are completely debt free is amazing!!

Comment

Originally posted by deano70 View Post
          its a good feeling. congratulations on ridding yourself of some debt. keep putting that money toward paying off other things now or a new car fund.
          Absolutely, positively going towards paying off other debt.

Comment

That is a good feeling I can imagine. I wouldn't know but would like too!

Comment

Wow, nice...I'm looking forward to that day..

Comment

Congrats. I remember that feeling. I sure do miss not having a truck payment. Gonna have one for a while though, cause in the next year or so I plan to upgrade. Hopefully after that I can be back to having no payments.

Comment

Congratulations! We'll be done with baby step #2 before the end of the year and I can't wait.

Comment

Its a good feeling. I paid my wifes Tahoe off in January

Comment

Originally posted by TCodyAg View Post
                      Congratulations! We'll be done with baby step #2 before the end of the year and I can't wait.
                      We actually messed up a bit. Don't have baby step #1 right now, $1000 in savings, but that will happen very quickly. I got tired of paying the bank extra just to have a car. Getting to where I hate paying interest. So gonna build savings back up and then it will start going towards debt again.

Comment

Been whacking away for a year. We like a few months having everything but my truck and house paid off. House note is small so I pay what most people pay for rent or house note for my truck and house. Paid wife's car off in the first year. Before getting my truck. Like a few more years on truck. We won't buy anymore vehicles for about 15 or so years. Just like the last time. Feels good to reach your goals. Being able to put a few hundred dollars in each of our savings every pay check or two is an awesome feeling.

Congrats!!!
                        Last edited by switchback; 09-18-2014, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Congrats, I'd love to be there but with a new baby were needing something bigger. We're half way paying off my wife's car that she bought before we were married, at a cross roads of making her car work and paying for another 3 yrs on it or bite the bullet and get a new to us SUV and fall a couple years behind on getting it paid off. Unfortunately paying cash for something isnt an option right now.

Comment

Yes sir! Extra $400 in your pocket! Congrats on the payoff

Comment

Nice congrats!!

Comment

Working...
                              X